Chapter 46.

Hey Guys!!!!

The 46th chapter for the story.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

The seven brothers of Hastinapur, Karn and Ananya were there. It had been two days since Ananya's panic attack. And today, Karn had been meeting with the ministers of his different states.
They were currently having dinner, a very tense dinner it is, right now.

Karn was playing around with his food. He had dipped the roti in the Dal for almost five minutes now. The brothers pointed amongst themselves at him, while Ananya was staring at him from the starting.

"Karn-"

"What does he think of himself?" Karn exploded as soon as Ananya opened her mouth. Ananya looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"I don't-"

"Of course, you don't know. He is such an unobvious person." Karn cuts Ananya off once again. "Completely bonkers, he is. And don't get me started on his idiotic doings."

The brothers were staring at Karn with wide eyes. What happened to him?
Ananya knew what had happened to him. So, she just smiled slightly.

He turns towards in Ananya, in a whiplash movement. "You know, he thinks that Saurāstra does not need an army. It is sufficient in itself, no army needed. The people living there will protect themselves. How stupid is that?"

"Here." Ananya feeds him a morsel of food. And to the amusement of the brothers, Karn had it and continued with his rant.

"He acted do irresponsibly, all over the meeting." Karn blew up. "At an instance he even put his foot on the table. How in- appropriate."

Ananya continued to feed him and all the while having her own food too.
The whole ordeal was making the brothers crack. It was too comical to see Karn rant up everything like that and Ananya taking it so lightly. But they were somehow silencing their laughs.

"I can't even have food, thinking of all the nonsense he was up to, today." Karn out busted.

When he looked down at his plate it was empty. They had finished having food nearly an hour ago.

"Who had this?" Karn questioned.

And it was the last string for the brothers. They couldn't help themselves as the laugh tumbled out of their mouths.

"Hey it is not funny." Karn protested and looking at his expression, the boys instantly sobered up.

"Anna, I don't want to bore you by talking about Ram Pal but seriously he needs some changes." Karn continues after a minute.

The line got him wide eyes from the brothers. He talked for more than one and half hour and now he says, he doesn't want to bore us with his talks?
What is wrong with him?

"Karn!"

"Yes?"

"I think the brothers will like to retire for the night." Ananya said pointedly.

"Yeah, sorry." Karn grinned sheepishly.

"No, it is alright, Karn Brother." Yudhishthira smiles