Chapter 33.

Hey Guys!!!!

The Thirty Third chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

"I am sorry for all the misdeeds. I should not have done that and I am ready to accept if you decided to punish me." Duryodhana folded his hands.
"We just want to establish peace amongst ourselves and make sure that the Kuru empire prospers because it's ruining is not something any of us want."

"So, for the best of Kuru family and for everyone's good. I release the throne of Hastinapur, you can take I don't want it. But yes, I can't stop Mama Shakuni. None of us can, we need a way to deal with him." Duryodhana bows his head.
"I hope that you all can forgive, and understand our plight. We had no idea what we did was wrong on our path and would bring such results, all for nothing at the end of the day."

Arjun scowled at the cousin in front of him. "Why should we believe you? How can we be sure that this is not one of your tricks?"

"I-" Duryodhana began but was cut off by Nakul.

"Come on, Bhrata Arjun." He said annoyed. "It's a known thing that Shakuni Mama hates us and if he wants to apologize then what is the big deal?"

"Why can't we given them a chance? Their nightmare, if they break our trust." Sehdev continues after his twin shrugging.

"Thank you." Duryodhana said. "And we don't plan on breaking your trust."

"I don't believe him and neither do I get why you guys are trusting him." Arjun growled, "I am off." He snapped and walked out of the room grumbling about something under his breath.

"Ignore him, he likes to hold grudges." Bheema smiles at his cousin. "I have forgiven you a long time ago. And for the record, Suyo, I think you are too kind- hearted to be bad. I am believing that it was all Mama Shakuni."

"Thank you." He repeated himself.

Yudhishthira rose from his position and pulled a startled Duryodhana in a hug.
"You may have done wrong things before Suyo, but you are not bad. You have the purest of heart. " he smiled at his younger cousin pulling away.

"In life, Duryodhana, one always gets the chance to correct himself and his mistakes. Today, you have taken the chance. You have proven that you don't have a bad nature, rather you can chose between right and wrong." Yudhishthira continued. "You were being brain- washed but when the time came you didn't let it affect you all the way. You broke away from it, Suyo, that all is what matters."

"Dushassan, you have a very intelligent and loving brother. Never, ever in your life dis- obey him. He cares for you all. Remember it and always be loyal to him." Yudhishthira says as he hugs his other young cousin. "I agree you yourself have been loyal and it's not easy to be, in such a situation. I admire your strength and resolution. And although somewhere I dis- agree with it, I like that you follow your elder brother without any question."

"He is nice, you know." Dushassan looks beside him, at his brother. "He always looks after us. When neither of our parents had time for us, he did. I swear we have irritated him so much, but never did once, he grew angry on us, never raised a hand on us. He is the best elder brother I could ever ask for."

Dushassan blinks rapidly, trying to stop the tears from flowing through his eyes. Duryodhana smiles as tears flow out of his eyes and he gets up, pulling his younger brother in a hug.