Chapter 38.

Hey Guys!!!!

The Thirty eighth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

-- flashback –

"What is happening here?" somebody asks.

And the kids look up to find their Guru Parshuram standing there. He was just beside the Banyan tree, so most probably he could not see Lord Shiva. 

It had been a while since his two students, Ananya and Karn had been gone. So, Parshuram decided to go and investigate about it. Which mess had they got in to this time?

"See who is here, Guru deva." Ananya and Karn exclaimed together happily.

Gurudeva Parshuram turns to where the kids were facing and got a shock because lord Shiva himself was sitting there, smiling at them all.

"Mahadev?" he asks in shock.

"Come Parshuram sit with us." Shiva smiles at him.

"Lord, you here?" Gurudeva Parshuram asks. Once he is seated beside the kids, in front of his lord.

"The kids had a confusion I had to come to solve it."

"What kind of doubt it was that only you could solve it, Prabhu?" (Mi lord.)

"They wanted to know if I am a good story teller." Mahakal smiles at Gurudeva Parshuram.

"Prabhu." Gurudeva Parshuram said in shock.

"I will be dis- appointed if you tell me that I did not need to do that." Lord Shiva says. "There are such sweet kids. I could not say no, to their wish of heart."

"They are demons in form of kids, I tell you Prabhu." Gurudeva Parshuram says. "They are always ready to fight."

"Gurudeva!" the two kids protest. But lord Shiva simply laughs at the accusation, the kid's Gurudeva put on them.

"You have put a serious accusation on them, Parshuram." Lord Shiva says, frankly. And the kids nod at every word at what lord Shiva says,

"I have dealt with it for three years, Prabhu. I know what they do and are capable of doing."

"But Gurudeva, we are just ten- year- old." Ananya says with an 'oh- so- innocent- face'.

"Exactly, what will we do?" Karn adds, with a similar expression.

"Parshuram, kids, let's do it this way." Lord Shiva intervenes. "You all can decide what is the reality and I will give the final word, when you have decided everything about this."

"Of course, Prabhu."

"I will leave now." Mahadev says.

"Pranipatra Mahadev." The kids and Parshuram all join their hands and bow their head in respect for the God of Gods Mahakal.

When the kids raised their head, Lord Shiva was gone. All left was a definite smell of Basma all over in the area.

"Come on kids!" Guru Parshuram tells the kids to follow him as he returned to his cave. "I have few work to do."