Chapter 18.

Hey Guys!!!!

The eighteenth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

"Awasthi JI!" A sound came from outside the house. "Council!"

"Ah they must be here." Awasthi Ji said as he walked towards the entrance.

"Who, Awasthi Ji?" Duryodhana asks.

"Insaaf Ke Rakhsak."

"Why did you call you?" Ashwatthama asks.

"As the resident of this area, I have a right to go to the council. And council at this time is only sent for when the two drop here." Awasthi ji replied.

"Can we join?" Yudhishthira asks.

"Of course, you can."

The eight boys silently followed the old man as they all assembled under a big banyan tree, that looked to be in the middle of the town. The people had artistically spread themselves out. All the people could easily see what was happening, some were kneeling, some were sitting crossed- legged while the rest stood.
They had left a wide area in the middle, just in front of the Banyan tree, it was just so that people could easily and freely stand there. The whole arrangement was done without anyone ordering other, it was as if their places were fixed.

The princes look around, trying to find the 'Insaaf Ke Rakshak' but now suspicious person was around. Maybe they weren't still here. But why?
They were also impressed with the way the people held themselves and arranged themselves, it showed the love and care present amongst them.

"Ah! Of course! Awasthi Ji." A voice sounded and the boys had to refrain themselves with their all power to not groan out. This of course man, was a little too much to handle.

"Pranipatra Ratan Saheb." Awasthi Ji greets.

"Are! Of course, You have also met these kids?"

"You met them?"

"Yes, of course. Such sweet boys." Ratan Saheb gushed, as the eight prince boys prayed that he will go away.

"Yeah, I... er- they are going to work with me." Awasthi ji says, awkwardly.

"Of course, of course. I will come and visit some time." Ratan Saheb invites himself. As the brothers had to stop themselves from being appalled.

"Attention!" a voice called. A man of early fifties was standing there under the Banyan tree. "We have called a council to deal with Rajat."

As soon as the last word was said a body fell from the top of tree. It was guy, he was grunting by the impact, looked mildly injured nothing else.

"Oops! You fell." A deep purr like voice came and suddenly two people jumped out from the tree. Who spoke between the two, they didn't know.

The two people had their face as well as body covered, head to toe. Only their eyes visible. The sharp eyes of the fighters picked that one had an almond shaped brown eyes while the other had beautiful black eyes, that looked to be a deep abyss.

Both of them were wearing weird outfit, at least the prince found them strange. The lowers looked like tight dhoti. While on place of armor they were wearing something that the princes had never seen before. It was strangely designed, for it covered their hands and neck too. Over their face was a hood that only left an opening for eyes, covering even the hair. After, few seconds of observing they realized that hood was a part of the top, and attached to it.