Chapter 17.

Hey Guys!!!!

The seventeenth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Guys! The chapters get better. Hang around.
These are just filler kinds. 

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

"Which green house?" Dushassan asks, there were 2 green house, together.

"Lets' try the first one," Sehdev suggests "There is a man there."

"Are, you Raj Singh, sir?" Bheema asks.

"No, but what do you want from him?" The man asked, truth to be told, he looked far better dressed for a cook.

"We were looking for a job." Bheema says.

"He is doing something. Why don't you wait in the Aangan?" The prince agreed and were surprised to find the young man sitting in there, along with a lady.

Sitting in the far end of the room were two people, a lady and one man. Surrounded by papers. The young lady raised her head, to look at them and the princes inhaled sharply.

Sitting there was Princess Ananya and no doubt beside her was Karn.
The princes were still unsure of how to address him.

"Awasthi ji?" she questions.

"Ji, two of them are here to talk to Raj- Singh, want to get a job

"Ji, two of them are here to talk to Raj- Singh, want to get a job." The man- now identified as Awasthi ji- said.

Ananya's gaze snapped to them, her eyes narrowing in dis- trust. Before she snorts. "Who of all of them are going to cook?"
She asks, rising from her place and speed walking to them. She stands in front of them, her hands folded on her chest and her eyes scanning the eight boys. The boys felt uneasy under her gaze.

"Are they mute?" Ananya asked, her raised eyebrow. And her first turned in the smirk, the one that said that she knew who they were, really.

"No, we uh- talk." Duryodhana said.

"How great." Ananya says sarcastically. "No one else does that."

"Stop irritating them, Anna." Karn slung his hand around Ananya and froze on seeing the people in front of him.

"Me?" Ananya makes an innocent face. "I never irritate anyone."

"Why do I spend time with you?" Karn asks, looking at the girl in his arms.

"You love me." Ananya smirked at him.

"Sadly, you are correct." Karn pouts.

Ananya playfully hits him in his side. "What an idiot!"