Chapter 28.

Hey Guys!!!!

The Twenty- Eighth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

I am sorry. I know it is not acceptable but I am still sorry.
I had some family emergency.

I will update again soon.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

The seven brothers were in their room, in Avanti. The elders had gone, leaving them back here. Because they needed to learn a lot of things from the royal kids here.
One is the King and other his second- in- command.

Will they even have time for them?

The brothers had found respect as well as fascination towards the two friends. They were in awe with the way the two friends worked.

They flirted. Fought. Talked. Danced. They were practically the most ideal person the Princes had ever met in their lives. There was nothing at fault that the princes could find in the two.

"Ananya is beautiful, isn't she?" Nakul speaks up suddenly and six heads snap in his direction.

"WHAT!" the six princes all exclaimed at the same time.

"What?" Nakul questioned.

"Yo- You sa- said..." Arjun spluttered.

"Yes, I said that Ananya is beautiful."

"She is elder than all of us, give her respect." Yudhishthira intervenes. Nakul nods absent- minded. He was thinking about Ananya.

"I doubt she will stay with you." Sehdev snorted.

"Why won't she? I am handsomest guy." Nakul asks smugly.

Duryodhana speaks up before Sehdev can, "She likes Karn, don't you remember the other day?"

"You think that?" Nakul frowns.

"Of course." Duryodhana says in 'duh' tone.

"I will see." Nakul says, a determination in his voice as he gazes out of the window, staring at Ananya who was standing in the garden taking to Awasthi ji and some other ministers.

"Don't stare at her much, you know that she senses people, right?" Sehdev questions.

Nakul smirks, "That is what I want."

"Don't get so much tangled that you can't free yourself." Bheema comments.

When all of them turn to stare at him, he asks, "What?"

"You said something intelligent." Nakul says in awe.

"Do you want to get beaten up?" Bheema questions, walking towards him and cracking his fingers.

Nakul shrieks, "Bhrata Duryodhana save me." He hides behind the second big mace fighter.

"Call it off, Bheema." Yudhishthira intervenes. Bheema pouts but listens to his elder brother.

Nakul steps out from where he was hiding. "Thanks, Bhrata Duryodhana."
Patting Duryodhana, Nakul sits back on his place, swiftly.