Chapter 10.

Hey Guys!!!!

The tenth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

I think you guys waited long enough.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

"Who are you?" Nakul asks, in the silence. The question was directed to the man, ignoring the girl. The man looked like he would share, but the same couldn't be said for the girl. She looked so unapproachable, hard and cold.

"Relationship wise, I am your uncle." The man declares, after sharing a look with the girl, who had shrugged. He smiles at the princes in front of him.

"Uncle?" Bheema asks, confused. "But we only have two uncles, Maharaj and Maha Mantri." He discretely motioned to the two people sitting, there.

"What is your name?" Arjun narrows his eyes at the man who just beat him.

Before anybody could say anything there was a shriek, everybody turned to where it came from, they were all turning to a direction for the third time, it was getting a little annoying.
It came from where the ladies were sitting, Rani Kunti and princess Dushala had their hand raised as if to stop something, from happening. But what?

Looking down, you could see that a lady had jumped from there, though it was a very short height, it still could be fatal.
The one to jump raised her head, it was Dwarka Princess Subhadra.

"Bon!" She shrieked jumping on the girl, who was standing beside the man, who just declared himself a brother of Maharaj, himself

"Chutanki!" the girl laughs as she hugs Subhadra, closely. And kisses her cheek.

"How are you Chutanki?" the girl asks, pulling away from Subhadra.

"I am wonderful, Badi Bon" Subhadra answers smiling. "Pranipatra Dada Karn."

The man now identified as Karn, rolls his eyes looking away, from Subhadra. Making Subhadra pout. She looks at the girl, who shrugs.
And smiling cutely, Subhadra starts to poke Karn in the right arm, "Dada Karn! Dada Karn! Dada Karn! Dada Karn!" she chants, non- stop.

"Ish!" Karn stops her. "Subhi. What do you want?"

"Pranipatra Dada Karn." Subhadra says with a smug smile, showing her joy.

"Pranipatra Subhi." He greets back. "You both are so alike. Always irritating me, huh?" He motions between the two girls.

"We are sisters." Both of the ladies say together, giving him a deadpan look.
Karn gives a long- suffering sigh, and looks ready to cry if they both talk more.