Chapter 36.

Hey Guys!!!!

The Thirty sixth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Mahalya to all!

Sorry for the late update!! 

Happy Reading!!

**********

-- flashback –

"You can't."

"It's you who can't."

"You."

"You."

Bhagwan Parshuram heard the fight and sighed in annoyance, these two students were his favorites but they always found ways to exasperate him.

"What is this fight about?" He asked his two disciples as he sat on the rock nearby.

"He can't impress Mahakal."

"She can't impress Mahakali." Both of them said together and then again started the word war, once again, to Guru deva's utmost dismay.

"Why don't you try to impress them and see the result?" Parshuram asked his ten- year- old students.

"But what about our education?" Ananya asked.

"You need to do this thing in one month." Gurudeva Parshuram shrugged.
"At least, I will get a break from you two for that one month." He added to himself, softly.

"Where can we do this?" Karn asked, he was determined to prove Ananya wrong.

"Wherever you think is an appropriate place." Parshuram shrugs.

It has been 10 days since the kids started with their try to impressing the two deities. They were confident of what they were doing, knowing that they had such dedication in themselves that they could impress them.

They were praying to their respective gods, with all their heart and reciting the shlokas (Chants) with love from bottom of their heart. Their sweet child- like voice constantly chanting bought attention of various sages. But their visit didn't anyhow disturb the either of the kids.

The kids were to lost in their devotion for their kids to pay any attention to their visitors. They had lost themselves in the Bhakti of their idols.

20 days have passed and the kids were still lost in the devotion. They were in no mood to stop and it was not because they had to prove the other wrong but they had lost themselves in the devotion and now it had turn in to a simple wish to show their God their love and care.

Suddenly on the twenty first day of the kids praying, they were stopped from chanting by two sweet voices. "Open your eyes, kids."

And there in front of the two kids were a couple, a man and a woman.

The man was dressed in tiger skin and rudraksha adorned his body, while a snake was wrapped around his neck. His hair was tied in half bun that was a top his head, a crescent moon along it. His face was a painting of calm, that the kids had never seen before. His eyes had a shine in them, a small peaceful smile bejewelled his face. While his third eye, directly between his forehead was shut.
In his right hand was a Trishul that had a Damru tied around it.