Chapter 23.

Hey Guys!!!!

The Twenty- Third chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

The royal family was sitting in the dining room, they just had their breakfast, court didn't start until half Praha. And so, they all were now discussing where the princes have been and about 'Insaaf Ke Rakshak'.
Sadly, they didn't have much to discuss. After all, there wasn't much that the princes had to share with their family. They didn't have enough information themselves. After they had seen the two for four times only.

It was then, when, suddenly an eagle dashed straight in to the room and landed on Ananya's shoulder. The girl simply picked a piece of food and raised it to the eagle, who nipped her finger, affectionately. She wasn't even worried that such a large animal was sitting on her shoulder.

She looked at it and as if it understood the request, it jumped on the table and landed in such a way that its leg was towards Ananya, something was tied to the leg of the eagle. It was a package.

Ananya pulled away the package and nodded at the eagle as if done with it. The eagle looked around until its eyes landed on Karn. It flied towards him and like Ananya, Karn also offered it some piece of food. Which the eagle nipped, almost lovingly, yapping loudly.

And then it took off, flying out of the window It came from.
Leaving the royal family in awe and confusion. These were some emotions the family felt regularly around them.

"Who is he, Bhaiya Karna?" (Elder brother, Karn) Dushala asks, looking at the retreating form of the large bird.

"A friend." Karn answers, to Dushala's question.

"You have an eagle as a friend?" she asked surprised.

"Hmm, we didn't want to cage it. An understanding formed between us." Karn shrugged. Not really caring about the question- answer.

"It's ready." Ananya says in the silence, her eyes on Karn.

"Show me." Ananya hands him a roll of parchment, which Karn opens and reads. Nodding in approval. A small smile on his lips.

"It's wonderful." He appreciates, smiling at Ananya.

"Hand it over." She suggests.

"Maharaj." He calls. Startling people all around them.

"Yes, Karn." Maharaj asks confused, as to why he was being addressed.

"I give you the official invite from the crown prince of Avanti." Karn hands the parchment roll to Maha Mantri.

Why is he giving that?
How is this related?
How does these two know them? 

"That place has recently won the land of Saurāstra, right?" Maharaj asks.

"Yes, Maharaj. It also won the land of Bharukaccha." Ananya agrees.

"Ah! That is nice. I remember hearing about it." Maharaj says. "Maha Mantri, read the letter."

"Yes, Maharaj." Maha Mantri agrees.

Dear Royal family of Hastinapur,

Pranipatra to Maharaj Dhritarashtra and the Royal family of Hastinapur. We hope that the letter finds you in wonderful health.

This letter is an invite to you to the crowning ceremony of the King of Avanti. The event is going to take place in ten days' time. You all are cordially invited to attend it. And join us in the happiness, it is a very happy and exciting night for us all.