Chapter 39.

Hey Guys!!!!

The Thirty ninth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Sorry for the late update. 

Happy Reading!!

**********

-- flashback –

"This Ber fruit is so nice." Ananya makes a motion of kissing her finger tips.

"I so agree." Karn nods in agreement as he haves another of those fruit.

"Can I have few of them too kids?" A voice asks.

"Of course, Brahman Devata." Karn nods. "Please sit here."

Karn moves away to let the Brahmin sage sit on the place he was sitting, as shadow of the tree was covering the area for a while and it was cool.
Ananya while wiped some of the fruits and moved ahead towards the Brahmin to hand it to him. She looked at him closely before smiling at the man.

The Brahmin nodded in return before taking a bite from the bunch of Ber fruits. He hummed at the taste of the fruit.

"I hope you liked the taste of the fruit, sage." Karn questions.

"Of course, Putra." The Brahmin nodded. "I love these."

"Will you be able to have all of these." Ananya questioned pointing at the three baskets of Bel fruit they had collected prior of them having a few.

"Sure. I love these."

"Yes, absolutely." Ananya nods in agreement. "Mahadev."

"Mahadev? Who are you calling Mahadev?"

"Why Mahakal? Am I lying? Are you not Mahadev?" Ananya raises an eyebrow in question.

"I am a mere Brahmin, why do you think I am Mahakal?" The Brahmin questions.

"You have the peace and serenity that Mahadev has." Karn pitches in.

"Why do you have such confidence on me being the God of Gods?" The Brahmin asks, her eyebrows furrowing.

"One does not forget their god, Mahadev." Ananya says.

"And in whichever form they come in front of us, we identify them." Karn continues, with what Ananya left off.

The Brahmin sighs, "You kids are too intelligent to be pranked."

Karn and Ananya high- fied, smiling widely. "We were correct!" They cheered.