Chapter 9.

Hey Guys!!!!

The ninth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Chapter dedicated to my lovely @AparnaShree9

Because she has a project to do and we can't keep her waiting.
Any ways jokes apart, I love you all.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

"Plus, Gandhar Raj. Anga doesn't come under your power. How can you gift it to someone?"

The question came from a girl. She was weird to say the least. She walked to the new, maybe now old, man and offered him something off her hand.
Picking one of whatever was there she had, it was roasted Mung- Phali (Ground nut).

"You should have soaked almonds, they sharpen brains." The girl suggested, looking at Shakuni as she munched on her snack.

Following, the girl, the man has some of the Mung- Phali calmly looking at the people in front of them.

The girl was wearing a blue colored thing that reached below her ankle. And had full sleeves. It was a simple plane one, just that it had designs from lace on the chest and the hands, while net on the lower parts of the dress.

 It was a simple plane one, just that it had designs from lace on the chest and the hands, while net on the lower parts of the dress

Her hair was tied behind in a bun, that looked like it was made in hurry. She had no visible jewelry except the ear- rings and two rings shining on her hand. She looked like a commoner, except that her dress was not common.

"You can't disrespect my Mama Shree, Devi. And why are you even here?" Duryodhana asks.

The girl looks at the prince for some moments before dusting her hand off and take two steps in front of Duryodhana.

"I will do what I wish. And I want to see you stop me." The girl gives him a 'I- am- very- serious' look.

Angry that a girl could challenge him, Duryodhana hands form a wrist and he raises the fist to punch the girl, but a chain, formed by arrows stopped his wrist from hitting the girl.

"Don't even try to do that." the man says in a calm tone, that chilled everyone's heart. They were surprised he did that, first he defends him and then fights him?

"Hey!" The girl cried in outrage. "Why did you do that?"

"I will do as I wish." He says, in a teasing tone.

"Whatever"

"I accept your challenge" Arjun spoke up in the silence.

The girl pursed her lips looking entertained while the man was observing Arjun.