Chapter 13.

Hey Guys!!!!

The thirteenth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Bishma POV.

He was puzzled. The man that had returned, was someone else, not the boy he had sent. Of course, he never expected him to be same, but there was just something that Bishma wasn't sure of.

Right now, as I was pacing in his room, I was trying to sort my thoughts out, after tonight. The two, Karn and Ananya, had not returned after Ananya had dragged him God knows where.
I did not mind them going, looking at how the two reacted, cleared they were very close. Though it came as a surprise to the me, I did not mind it at all.

I just wanted to spend some time with my Putra.

"You know, Papa, you will make a hole in the floor if you pace more." A smooth voice said. One that I would recognize anywhere. My sons voice, my Karn's voice. It wasn't the copied one, like I had heard down stairs.

In a whip lash, movement I turned to face my son, who was standing leaning against one of the pillar, his posture showing that he had been there for a while

In a whip lash, movement I turned to face my son, who was standing leaning against one of the pillar, his posture showing that he had been there for a while. But how? I did not even realize it.

"Karn? When did you come?"

Karn did not reply, instead, he walked to me and pulled me in a hug

Karn did not reply, instead, he walked to me and pulled me in a hug. "I missed you." He whispers. And I pull him closer to me, hug him tighter.

"Me too, son. Me too." I relaxed in the hug, I felt after so long. The one that I had been yearning for, since a long time.

"Say, how was your student life?" I ask, once we pull away.

"Come here." Karn drags me to my bed and makes him lie down. "I am not going anywhere." He assures me, squeezing my hands. As he places himself, near his foot. Simultaneously, taking his leg in his lap and he starts to massage.