Chapter 21.

Hey Guys!!!!

The Twenty- First chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

The princes were annoyed, it has been a week since they came here in the city but they could find nothing about 'Insaaf Ke Rakshak'.
The 'Insaaf Ke Rakshak' guys came three times in the seven days the princes were here. The first time was the day the princes first came and the second was a day after that. That day, they had a fairly simple job and that was simply them coming to hand over a maid who had stolen from few of the rich houses, tricking the people only. The next day again, they were absent. And the third time, involved discussion here and there, no running and catching people.

"I don't get the point." Duryodhana whined. "They don't even come."

"Uh- huh!" Yudhishthira shakes his head. "There is a pattern, they come every alternate days."

"You do have a point." Duryodhana agrees, grudgingly.

They hadn't found about 'Insaaf ke Rakshak ' but, though they will never agree, they had developed a bond. They had found that neither the groups were that bad, for the record they were fun to hang out with.

Bheema and Duryodhana enjoyed each other's company in the kitchen, and while not working they would whisper discuss the methods of fighting and sparing, using a mace. They were the only Kuru princes, who fought using a mace, nobody else in the 105 brothers had such strength.