Chapter 7.

Hey Guys!!!!

The seventh chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

It had been 19 years, since the day Karn went away. Various changes have happened in the royal family of Hastinapur.
Just a few days after he had left, Pandu, Dhritarashtra, Vidor returned. Not a month had passed and Dhritarashtra had married Gandhar's Raj- Kumari Gandhari.

There was a little ruckus created, with Gandhari tying a red cloth around her eyes and that annoyed Dhritarashtra, he wanted someone who would guide him but she did the opposite thing. She herself made herself blind. Somehow that mess resolved and the couple really became a couple.

Next came the day of coronation, a headache

Next came the day of coronation, a headache. Vidor, was easily made the Maha Mantri. When Dhritarashtra was about to be crowned the King, the question was raised on, how will a blind person be a king?
Due to various such reasons, Pandu was crowned the king, in place of Dhritarashtra.

This created a drift between the brothers. Maha Mahim Bishma was very well known of this fact but he couldn't do anything about it. There was just a rift created between them.

Few time went after this, and Pandu got married to the princess of Kunti- Bhoj, Raj- Kumari Kunti. A very good- natured girl, and a perfect lady for queen.
Bishma was happy with this development.

All the day, Bishma never got time, to worry about Karn and how he would have be paring in the outer world. All alone, a mere boy of six.
But at night, in the darkness and under the light of the stars. He used to miss his little boy, his life and his heart.

He could see, that even Mata Satyavati was missing him. She used to stare far away and zone out from time to time. She wasn't smiling like she had started to do, since Karn had arrived.
Nobody was mentioning him but the whole royal palace had its happiness, its life had been lost. Bishma didn't know whether the three brothers knew about Karn or not. Whether, Bishma had an adopted son, the three brothers had another cousin.

Pandu had married again, not that Kings didn't, but this broke Kunti. They had not even had their first night together. Kunti had steeled her heart and welcomed Madri, her husband's new wife.
It had broken everyone in the royal family to see their new daughter- in- law but what could they do? They had nothing in their hands.

As if the problems had not been enough, Pandu got cursed. So, Pandu took the decision of giving up his throne and leaving to live in the forest. Leaving his throne to his elder brother.