Chapter 22.

Hey Guys!!!!

The Twenty- Second chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Raksha Bandhan my lovely sisters and brothers. 😍😘

Happy Reading!!

**********

-- Flashback –

A boy of mere age of fourteen and a girl of similar age stood beside one another, looking at the way ahead. They were waiting for something or perhaps someone.

Suddenly, the sound of chariot reached their ears, and in less than two minutes, a chariot came in to view. There were two boys and a small girl. The boys looked to be of 13 years of age while the girl looked merely of 10.

Once in front of the first pair, they got of their chariots and smiled at the pair in front of them. Before folding their hands in respect and greeting them.

"Raj- Kumar's." The girl spoke up. "Raj- Kumari. You guys called for me?"

"We did." The one boy who looks elder nods.

"May I know the reason?" The girl asks.

"You know that Kaki Harsha isn't your real mother, right?"

"What does that have to do with anything?" The girl raises an eyebrow.

"Badi Bon ..." the other boy speaks up. "I can call you that , right?"

"You may." The elder girl nods.

"Badi Bon, we know your real parents." He informs her.

"And they are?" The elder teen questions.

"Let's just say, we are siblings." He drawls slowly.

"You want me to believe that?" The elder teen questions.

"He is saying the truth, Putri." An old man steps out of the woods, behind the two pair of kids.

"Gurudeva?" The girl asks inn surprise.

"Yes, Anna. These are your siblings. You are the eldest amongst all." Anna's Gurudeva says.

"Pranipatra Guru Parshuram." The three siblings greet.

"Pranipatra Princes of Dwarka." Parshuram smiles back at them.

"OH!" Anna has a surprised expression. She turns to look at the other boy questioningly.

"They seem legit." He whispers, squeezing her hand.