Chapter 27.

Hey Guys!!!!

The Twenty- Seventh chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

The Kuru family and the three Dwarka siblings were sitting in the dining room, it was the evening of the crowning ceremony. Most of the other guest had already left for their own countries.
The Kuru family had been convinced by Ananya and Karn to stay there for some more time.

The princes were on one side of the table talking with one another, the family was a little surprised to see them easily chatting with one another, no malice whatsoever. They had been joined by Dushala and the Dwarka siblings.

While on the other side sat, Maharani Gandhari, Rani Kunti, they were discussing about their kids. Joining them were Guru Dronacharya and Maha Mahim, who were equally pleased and surprised, of what they were seeing.

"Such gossip queen he is!" Ananya's voice floats in the room.

"Still, you talk with him." Karn says as the two are visible to the family.

"Saying, as if you don't." Ananya rolls her eyes.

The people looked at the friends surprised. They had changed their clothes and were wearing weird ones.

Karn beside her was wearing red thing, similar to what he wore in the ceremony, on top and for lowers he was wearing something, quite similar to what he was wearing in the ceremony, again.
Ananya was wearing a lengha, it was magenta in color. While on place of a blouse, she had a blue top, that hugged her figure and the sleeves extended to the elbows. The lengha had incarnate designs with golden thread and blue border. She looked gorgeous.

"I talk to him about politics." Karn defends himself.

"Kalinga's princess is so beautiful; I swear she has fallen from heaven." Ananya says in a too cheery voice. "Politics, my foot."

"It was once." Karn protests. "Plus, are you jealous?"

"First no. Second, Kalinga's princess is an actual bitch, the elder one. Third, I am just tired of him flirting with me. Third, he drones on and on about how I should be married and there are princes falling at my feet, yada yada yada. And fourth, no way am I jealous of it, just hate him." Ananya counts on her fingers.

"He flirts with you?" Karn questioned, eyes narrowing.

"If you can call it that. I have such urges to knock some sense in him." Ananya sighs. As she looks at the people in front of her.