Chapter 8.

Hey Guys!!!!

The eighth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Enjoy guys, I promised chapter on 55 votes.
So, here we are.

Haw! people you didn't even notice that I had forgotten to add Bheema's part. 
Bad. Bad.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

As he is turning, he and Shakuni, Gandhar Raj and brother of Gandhari, share an eye contact. Shakuni was the one who had manipulated Maharaj into keeping this competition. As he wanted to show that his nephew could easily plumule his Pandeva cousins. By the methods of un- fair fights and cheating

Smiling he pulls his bow and fires the first arrow. Hitting the target, he had wanted.
The arrow had hit the name Duryodhana.

"The first one to enter the arena is GANDHARI NANDAN DURYODHANA" Ashwatthama declared.

And soon, the sound of few elephants entering was heard

And soon, the sound of few elephants entering was heard. And in came Duryodhana sitting on the back of an elephant. It was a magnificent one, doing few flips, Duryodhana landed on the ground, with his double ended mace in his hand. He greeted his parents and talked about himself and his skills.

"Against him PANDU PUTRA NAKUL" Again it was declared by Ashwatthama.

They all saw a large eagle, coming towards them and thump a person was dropped, who gracefully pared his dropping, by twisting his body and landing with his two swords in front of him

And thus, the fight began. Nakul and Duryodhana, one an excellent sword fighter and the other as capable, mace user.
One had to win, and this time it was Duryodhana, he defeated Nakul, who was a little leafy in front of Duryodhana.

"Next person to compete with Raj Kumar Duryodhana is PANDU PUTRA SEHDEV." Ashwatthama's voice brought everyone's eyes to the guy standing in the mid- arena, an axe in his hands.