Chapter 35.

Hey Guys!!!!

The Thirty Fifth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

"He is not in his best of mood, don't annoy him." Ananya commands, without looking back at her seven followers, before she marches in to the room.

The seven exchanged looks but followed her inside. The surrounding was a little unfamiliar for them. They had never seen a room arranged like this. The table were kept in a side, almost L-shaped. The tables were larger than they normally had seen in Hastinapur, but it was a smart thing to do. Now, more things could be easily placed on it.

One the other side were few chairs and a table, almost giving a small council look to it. The chairs and table all had incarnate designs, the ones the youngsters had never seen before. Must be a specialty of Avanti.

Two walls of the four were book shelves, book shelves and book shelves only. Various books and parchments were artistically arranged on them. All within easy reach of the person, non- extending too much above their heights.

The boys wondered, Who of them both, read so many of books? They hardly were able to read the books and parchments ordered by their Gurudeva. At least most did, Sehdev read them easily without any problem.
Sehdev himself right now, was so excited to see so many books. He could have lived there for all it mattered. He decided to ask Ananya or Karn weather he could read a few one's from there.

While the rest two walls were what held attention of all the boys the most, because it was beautiful. Completely and utterly irresistible, the two walls were painted. Not normally but creatively. It looked as if someone took time out of their life and painted the room, with love and care.