Chapter 30.

Hey Guys!!!!

The Thirtieth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

Today Duryodhana had woken up a little late, due to the wanderings last night. The moment he got up; he saw the letter. Cautiously, he read it, his frown deepening as he read the letter further ahead.

It was written by her mothers' maid. He knew the handwriting. But that is not what tensed him, what worried him was the content. His heart chilled at what his mother had wrote.

The statement roaming in his mind, as he kept the letter away.

'He has vowed for revenge against the Kuru Empire, because I tied the cloth on my eyes.'

His mother had written. She also said, that he hated Tat Shree Bishma the most. And wants to make Duryodhana sit on the throne, and is even ready to kill anyone in the way.

Duryodhana hid the letter under his pillow and rushed to find Dushassan. He needed to know. Two people could think better about this, at least better than one. He needed to look for Dushassan.

Where is this idiot! Duryodhana thought.

"Dushassan!" Duryodhana called. That stupid guy skipped to me.

"Look at the weather today, Bhrata. It's so nice." He says smiling at the grey sky. It looked like it would rain in a while.

"Have you completely lost it?" Duryodhana questions him.

"What has got you in the mood?" He questions.

Duryodhana sighs, "The letter came back."

"What did she write?" Dushassan asks, suddenly back serious and nervous.

"She wrote that, 'Mama Shree has sworn for vengeance against Kuru family. Just because mother covered her eyes, to live like Pita Shree." He tells him.

His jaw slacks, "What!?"

"Also, that he hates Pitamah the most and wants to make me sit on the throne, so as to complete his vow. He is ready to kill anyone that comes in the way."

"He is using us?" He mumbles in shock.

"Yes." I nod, realizing the thing was just as he said.

"Why?"

"I don't know." I whisper. "I had no idea that he was doing this for his own benefits, for his vow to be completed."

"What should we do now?" He questioned.

I look at him deep in the eyes, "There is only one thing left to do."

*****

"A letter came." Ananya drawls.

"From?" Karn asks.

"Hastinapur."

"Are the princes going back?" Karn questions. Jumping up from his chair, kind of happy.

"No." Karn sits back, pouting.

"What is it?" He proceeds to ask.

"You do know that your father lives in Hastinapur, right?" Ananya asks, humor lacing her voice.