"Ahem! Do you mind if I have a say in this?" Me and Art butted in.

"I have just arrived back home today. Can I spend a bit of time with my family before I decide whether to go to school or not?" I gave a meaningful gaze to Vincent.

"Personally Id only go to xyrus if Art did, I feel like my learning speed might be faster than years of school," I said flatly while focusing on an ice blade I was making trying to make it as detailed as possible to train my mana control.

"O-of course. I apologize. Haha. I guess I was too excited there for a moment."

He just laughed weakly before sitting back down.

"Thank you for the offer I greatly appreciate it." I gave the Helstea family a smile.

I turned my head to face my auntie. "Alice, where do I sleep?"

"Oh yes! I almost forgot! You'll have your room next to Arthur's in the left-wing. Come on, let's all go up now, it's getting late."

Sylvie was passed the hell out on Arthurs's head, while Zeph was about to fall asleep as he was wrapped around me like a scarf.

Today had been a Fun day.

Alice lead me to the room I'd be living in for a while until I become an adventurer. It was a lot larger than my room in Arthurs house in Ashber but still decorated in the same homey fashion. While the furnishings did leave a lot of open space, it worked perfectly for since I needed some space to train.

As I settled Zeph down on the bed, I thought of revealing the full extent of my abilities but I decided that it might be safer to do it in baby steps, my deviances were enough, for now, Storm magic, Stasis, and my beast will would have to wait-

Didn't Boreas say that after I got a strong enough beast will the Blessing shard would Combine with it over time?

I hurriedly sat up on the bed and meditated on my core focusing on the blessing and Bahamut's will, My empty mind was a black void and After a bit, I saw the massive dragon that represented Bahamut's will, and a massive shard of ethereal looking ice Radiating power.

I saw all the excess power coming off the Shard getting pulled towards my beast will, Focusing harder I sensed the power of my will becoming more and more like a Mixture of Boreas and Bahamut. not something less but something more than the two of them on their own.

What if I use my beast will? With that thought I Activated my beast will to its second stage, the second I did this My will brightened in This mind Space and the process sped up, I tried speeding it up willing it to combine faster than the Stasis particles moved towards my core.

the instant the Stasis Particles in my blue layer exited it and entered my core and were being absorbed by the Blessing and My beast will. My core Ached and my body was immediately strained as if I had just Fought Virion for 5 hours straight, And I used mana till I had a severe backlash. the Pain nearly knocked me out cold but I held on slowly but agonizingly acclimating to the pain and strain.

why did I keep going even though I felt like one wrong breath would knock me out? because I could feel my body growing stronger like a time-lapse of muscles being torn and growing back bigger and stronger.

After I held on as long as I could, My body felt like a rusty joint creaking with every bend of a joint, it was as if I had died again in the same way as before, Frozen to the bone, my blood stabbing me after turning into ice, and My body covered in frost and my frozen blood, tears, and sweat.

Slowly moving my body I felt a layer of frost on me? When I opened my eyes The room was frozen solid, the bed, the walls, hell even air felt cold to me, And last time I checked it took -50c for me to feel a Chill when I'm using my beast will.