"Very well then."

I position myself on my knees, face directly in front of his hard-on. I slowly ease forward, teasing the tip of his cock with my tongue, then growing bolder when he groans, calling my name.

I draw him in, sucking, licking, tasting, and teasing. His hands move towards my head and take me by my hair. By the way he holds my head and his hips thrust as he fucks my mouth, I know that I did, in fact, do the right thing. He had taken me over the edge and now I'm taking him close to his.

I suck and tease and use my tongue to play with his tip. He thrusts in deep, hitting the back of my throat. Getting a strong grip, he fucks my mouth with a relentless pace. His precum mixed with my drool now trickles down my face as tears pool in my eyes. With a loud growl, Yoongi pulls out of my mouth.

"I want to cum in you, make both of us explode with pleasure."

"I want to try something."

"What?"

"I want you to fuck my ass."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

"You did mention something about having a vibrator, right?"

"Top left drawer"

He goes and brings out the four-inch vibrator of mine. Explicit thoughts of what he might do to me cloud my mind, exciting me more than I thought it could. My pussy is drenched yet again at the thought of it.

"Lay on the bed, face down ass in the air."

I do as I am told. He rubs his long cold fingers along my wet slit, gathering my wetness and spreading it all over my ass hole. He eases one finger in and thrusts slowly earning a gasp from me. He eases a second finger in and continues slowly thrusting them in and out. A third finger, then a fourth finger, he stretches me out while his other hand holds me in position. He finally pulls his hand out of my ass, leaving me all breathless.

He gathers as much precum as possible and lathers it on his shaft so that it doesn't hurt me when he slides in. He positions himself and eases in, stretching my pink hole out to its maximum. But it doesn't hurt, he lubed his dick too much with both of our precum. He slowly starts thrusting in and out of me while his free hand plays with my swollen clit.

I was too lost in the sensations to realize when he slipped the vibrator in me. I was , quite literally, jerked out of my thoughts as Yoongi set the vibrator in me with the highest setting. The pleasure was too much. Yoongi's thrusts increased at a rapid pace while he fondled my clit. The vibrations were enjoyed by both him and me. Before I could even realize it, I was cumming. That was my third orgasm for the night, yet I could feel another one build up almost instantly.

I was getting overstimulated, but It felt too damn good.

"You. Feel. So. Good." Yoongi breathes out with every thrust.

His balls keep hitting my clit which is like a cherry on top, considering the other sensations, and it keeps pushing the bullet deeper in me.

I could feel Yoongi twitch and the two of us screamed each other's name as we were engulfed in an earth-shattering orgasm. He shot his warm liquid in me and this feeling unknowingly increased the intensity of my orgasm.

I was too spent and thus I passed out almost instantly.

Two hours later

I open my eyes to a dressed-up Yoongi and a naked but covered up me.

"So, you decided to finally wake up." He says fixing his clothes.

"Did I literally pass out?"

"Yep, for two hours"

"Damn you really do know your stuff, don't you?" I ask slightly smirking at him.

"Yes, I do. And this was the last time you'll get a taste of me."

"We'll see."

"Damn it I'm late I need to go." Yoongi starts rushing all of a sudden.

"Where do you have to go now?"

Yoongi paused for a second before replying.

"To meet with Namjoon." Immediately my face lost color.

"And he will never know a word about this. Got that?" He asks but it sounded more like a command.

"Yeah. Well did you at least take a shower?"

"Yep. I took a shower, cleaned you up, put some painkillers for you on the bedside table and a fresh pair of clothes for you."

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"Now I've got business to take care of. Bye bye."

I wave at him one last time before he leaves. I take the pain killers and almost instantly fall asleep, not having the energy to get up and change even.