🐻

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Dumb
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 553
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : 💀
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

Y/n and Beomgyu are the dumb duo, in their group of friends. Before, their friendship was normal but as the days came by. Y/n realized that she wasn't that friend in their friendship. Instead, they only used her.

They used her for her knowledge, money and lots more. Y/n on the other hand, noticed it. She was extremely suprised.

But she considers them as real friends. So she decided not to unfriend them, but as she kept everything she felt.

Beomgyu was the only one who knows about it. Y/n told him about all of the things she's feeling. Beomgyu was surprised about how she felt and tried to comfort her.

It didn't work, so Beomgyu told it to their other friends. But the group only laughed at him.

“We are just using her, aren't we? Why do you even care?” One of them asked as they laughed. Beomgyu got pissed and left the friend group.

Beomgyu encouraged Y/n to leave the friend group too, but she didn't want to. Beomgyu looked at the girl ridiculously.

Y/n stayed with the friend group even though she knows she's going to be an outcast. Y/n wanted the group to pass since that was her mom's dream.

Y/n's mother was their homeroom teacher. No one knows it her mother, they just thought Y/n's a teacher's pet.

After they graduate, Y/n promised to herself that she will unfriend them. Y/n saw how her mother would work during the night.

Y/n pitied her mother, she always hear her complain about those students. Y/n wanted to help her since she didn't want to be useless.

As the days came by, Y/n was always seen smiling while walking with them. The other students didn't think about it at first.

But as they look at her face, it was getting creepier. Beomgyu on the other hand, didn't bothered Y/n for days.

The friend group was on the school rooftop.

“Why didn't you do our assignments?” One of them asked as Y/n smiled at them.

“I forgot.” Y/n stated as the friend group looked at each other before laughing.

“Forgot? You literally have a whole goddamn schedule on your bedroom wall! How could you forget?” They asked as Y/n continued to smile.

They beat her up and tears were running down her face but she kept her smile on. She was tired. Tired of this life.

Finally, the friend group graduated because of Y/n but she cared less. As long as this sh!t is done, she's happy with it.

She thought it was done, but they continued to beat her up. And soon, they got too far where they k!lled her.

The group pushed Y/n off a building's rooftop, and everything was in slow motion. Y/n stared at the group wherein they where in complete shock.

They aren't shock because they pushed her, but was scared of getting caught with this crime. The friend group ran out of the building.

Y/n was falling but didn't care at all, but at least the pain in her chest if finally gone. Y/n fell off the building with a smile on her face.

“Why are you so DUMB?!”

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙