🐻

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Baby
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 933
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

Y/n was confused about her feelings. She thinks that she's in love with her boy best friend and also thinks that she doesn't love him.

“The fuck should I do?” Y/n asked her friend, Wang Yiren about.

“I don't know.. Probably confess?”

“Bitch what? I'm literally confused with my feelings and you're here telling me to confess? I don't even know if I really do love him!” Y/n said as she looked at Yiren in disbelief.

“I told you I don't know what to do either. Why did you asked me in the first place?” Yiren said as she looked at Y/n weirdly.

“Yiren you're the only one I can talk to!” Y/n said as she whined at Yiren.

As Y/n was whining, Beomgyu came into the scene and asked the girls on what they are talking about.

“Why you whining girly?” Beomgyu asked as he sat beside them.

“This Bitch just asked me about her love life and when I said I don't know she got into this whining mess.” Yiren said and Y/n slapped her arm.

“Alright.. Girls don't fight. I don't get how you guys are best friends yet is always bickering.” Beomgyu said as he looked at the girls.

“Have you seen ex-iz*one member Minju and Yuri?” Y/n asked as Beomgyu looked at her.

“No baby, stop your wiz*one ass.” Beomgyu said as he gave Y/n his signature smile. Y/n smiled and blushed.

“Also... There's no more iz*one so.. Are they iz*gone now?” Yiren asked as Beomgyu and Yiren laughed while Y/n looked at them.

“I'm disappointed in the both of you..” Y/n said as she acted like she was holding her heart. After that the trio laughed out loud.

Timeskip

Y/n was sitting down on her bed thinking whether she would confess to Beomgyu or not. She said that she's Inlove with Beomgyu.

Yiren said that she would help her which made Y/n happy.

“I'll confess.. Tomorrow... After school...” Y/n said to herself and lay down on her bed and slept.

Time for school! And Y/n quickly went to find Yiren and she found her in her group, everglow.

“Let borrow your maknae please..” Y/n said as she dragged Yiren to the school garden.

“Yiren! I'll be confessing to Beomgyu later... Please help me.”

Timeskip - Lunch

Y/n and Yiren are thinking where should Y/n confess.

“School garden is cool.” Yiren said as Y/n disagreed.

“No... Probably at a restaurant..” Y/n said and this time Yiren disagreed.

“You're gonna spend on food and later on gets rejected? No.” Yiren said which made Y/n looked at her.

“YAH! I thought we're gonna be positive about it?” Y/n asked.

“Yeah.. But not at a restaurant. Go to the rooftop.” Yiren said as Y/n looked at her.

“You think this is wattpad?” Y/n asked.

“There's nothing else to go. Hah! I know! Confess at the gym!” Yiren said which made Y/n laughed.

“What the fuck?!”

“You don't want to confess at the gym? Confess at the washroom!” Yiren said and Y/n slapped her arm while laughing.

“YO”

“AaaAhhH” the two girls yelled in shocked and looked at the person.

“Beomgyu! Why would you scare us like that?” Yiren said as she smacked Beomgyu in the head. Beomgyu laughed and looked at them.

“Girlies what are you guys talking about?” He asked as he sat.

“Girl talk.” Y/n said as she took a bite of her food.

“by the way, Beom meet me at the rooftop later after classes.” Y/n said as she looked at Beomgyu.

Timeskip

Y/n was waiting at the rooftop while re-thinking about her life choices. She felt really nervous.

“Y/n?”

Timeskip

Y/n was walking back home and when she went inside the house and it is incredibly dark.

Y/n found the light switch and turned on the lights and was shocked.

“Congratulations!” Yiren said as she showed the poster she made. Y/n looked at the table.. There were many foods. Y/n chuckled at Yiren.

“You don't have to!” Y/n said as she laughed at her best friend.

“COTY! Couple of the year!” Yiren cheered and was stopped by Y/n.

“Look... I appreciate it but.. I got rejected.” Y/n said making Yiren smile drop.

“What?”

“He's gay for Taehyun.. I appreciate your help...” Y/n said which made Yiren throw the poster she made with an awkward smile.

“Haha.. At least you have me... I can love you...” Yiren said and soon realized what she said.

“I- I didn't mean that- you know.. Lovers.. I meant was as best friends” Yiren said and she chuckled awkwardly.

“Okay...”

Rooftop (Scene)

“Oh hey Gyu!” Y/n said as she smiled at him.

“Hey.. Why do you need me here baby?

“I'll be straight.. I like you.” Y/n said which made Beomgyu shocked.

“I'm sorry Y/n.. But I'm gay... For Tae...” Beomgyu said.

“Nah.. It's okay.. I have a question...”

“What is it?” Beomgyu asked.

“Why are you calling me ‘Baby’? All this time I thought you like me because of that..”

“Uh.. It's just because I treat you as a sibling.. But I didn't thought you would form such a feeling like that to me..” Beomgyu said which made him feel bad for rejecting her.

“I know you feel bad for me.. But we can still be friends.. Right?” Y/n asked.

“Sure... Baby

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙