🐰

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Love
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 710
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

Y/n, a girl who rejected a man who truly loves her for reasons.. And these reasons are:

1. He's rich and she is not.

2. His parents clearly don't want her.

3. She's insecure about herself and feels like He is too much for a girl like her.

Y/n and Soobin dated before and when Soobin proposed to her, she declined.

Y/n is now sitting on her office and doing her office work. She was unbothered when her co-worker called her.

“Y/n!” Her co-worker, Choerry called her.

“Yes?” Y/n asked as she smiled at her sunshine friend. Choerry smiled back before answering.

“Our boss want to see you! I don't know why though” She said with her usual self and Y/n nodded.

Y/n stood up from her seat before going to her boss' office and knocked on the door with the label ‘Mrs. Ha’

Y/n heard a quiet ‘come in’ and went in and asked her boss on why she got called there.

~<•>~

Y/n was about to leave Mrs. Ha's office when she called her once again.

“Y/n? Why are you leaving already?” Mrs. Ha said as Y/n smiled at her.

“I still have alot of work to do Mrs. Ha” Y/n said as she bowed at her.

“Oh C'mon! Don't call me Mrs. Ha when we are alone. Just call me Sooyoung or Yves if you like.” Mrs Ha or Yves said as she smiled at Y/n.

(Just showing you how beautiful her smile is)

“Oh.. Okay... I should go now Yves.” Y/n said as she opened the door out of the office.

As Y/n was going back to her unfinished works, her co-workers kept distracting her from doing so.

“I- Choerry just ask Olivia Hye for help, I'm really busy right now.” Y/n said as she looked at Choerry.

“You must rest for a while! You've been always working.. I never saw you rest. So please-”

“Alright, alright.. Just this time..” Y/n said as Choerry celebrated twirling around. Y/n sighed before going with the plan of the sunshine.

~<•>~

“Okay.. I already rested.. Now can I do my work?” Y/n asked Choerry as the girl nodded.

“Just remember to not overwork yourself!” Choerry said as she showed the girl her smile.

Y/n went to her works and was about to continue when someone called her name.

“Y/n”

Y/n looked behind her and saw... Soobin. The guy she rejected.

“Soobin-sshi what are you doing here?” She asked as she looked around. Her co-workers was looking at them, waiting for something to happen.

(^like this)

(^like this)

Y/n smiled awkwardly before looking back at the guy. Soobin took off his coat revealing the suit he was wearing.

“I- is there a occasion you need to go to-”

“Yes.” Soobin said which made Y/n confused.

“Then, what are you doing here-”

“I need to attend our wedding” Y/n froze at the guy's words. Soobin smiled before getting the box in his pocket and kneeling down.

“I know you are insecure of yourself.. I know you think that my parents won't like you.. But you are wrong N/n.. They liked someone much as I was talking about you. They knew I love you and you love me back.. So please Y/n, accept my proposal and we will together through the ups and downs of our lives.. Will you marry me?

As Soobin said the important question, Y/n was still processing everything that he have said.

“Soobin.. I know no-one can stop love.. But I think.. We shouldn't get into things like this... We should get married already!” Y/n said as her co-workers cheered and Soobin wiped the tears that was falling down from his eyes.

He thought Y/n would reject him once again. Y/n was right, no-one can stop love.. Especially if they are so Inlove with each other.. So if you ever feel insecure about yourself and think that nobody would like to date you..

You're wrong.. Maybe wait for the right time.. They will come to your life.. In the right time.

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙