🦊

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Forced²
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 717
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

Y/n POV
You thought the days would be the same? No. Yeonjun stopped forcing himself and decided to just ignore me.

Without him nagging me to come and have a date with him feels different. I hate him... But why am I feeling like its my fault that he stopped annoying me?

Dumb me, I told him that I would never love him.. Which is true by the way. I think I hurted his feelings...

Where is he? He should come home a few hours ago. I sat on the couch in the living room and decided to watch movies for the meantime.

I heard the front door opened and I spoke.

“Where were you?” I asked him without sparing a single glance at him.

“Y/n not now please, I'm tired and stressed... You're the one who's adding it..” He said as he mumbled the last part but I just ignored it and turned off the TV and went to my room.

We don't share a room because I want to be alone and not sleep with that guy. Now that I came to think of it, Yeonjun said he's stressed... What would stress him? Work probably.

Y/n you should sleep and not think about him. He's just a burden in your life. I decided to call it a night and slept.

Timeskip

Morning have reached, I stood up and did my morning routine. I went down to the kitchen and saw pancakes and notes beside it.

I looked at the first note and it says that I should go to Yeonjun's room and read a note there.

I went up to his room and he wasn't there, I looked around and saw a note on his desk.

I took it and read it. It says that he's off to work and expect him to come home late. He even said that I should not worry, as if I care about him.

I went down and read the last note and to my shock it's really long...

Y/n. I'm sorry if I'm a burden... I didn't want to get married with you too but they forced us.. I tried to love you but you kept pushing me away. I never wanted to get married at all... I knew you would never love me. Y/n, I just wrote this note to say that... The divorce papers are on the coffee table in the living room. Sign it and us both will be free on our own. If you want we can be friends too.
-C.YJ

After reading the note, it made me feel sad.. The fact that he tried to love me.. He struggled but what I did was to give him a hard time... Should I sign the papers? On what he said that... Both of us will be free..

I dropped the note and ate breakfast before deciding on what to do with the papers.

Timeskip

Yeonjun POV
I went home late. I expect Y/n to be inside of her room sleeping and the divorce papers are signed.

I opened the door and sat on the couch before looking for the divorce papers. I saw it!

I read it and was shocked. Y/n didn't signed it... She probably didn't read the notes because of how much she hates me.

“You're home..” Someone said and I looked behind me and saw Y/n sipping coffee.

“uHm, Y/n.. These are the divorce papers... You should sign it so that we would be free...” I said as she looked at me blankly.

“I wanted to... Talk with you Choi.” She said as she sat beside me on the couch.

“I don't want a divorce.” What?

Timeskip

Y/n told me that.. She wanted to try this relationship... It made me confused for a second but she explained it all.

We would love each other and not those fake forced ones.. But the love from the bottom of our hearts.

“So.. Are you up for it or..?”

“I'm... Great with that.” I said as I smiled and she smiled back at me which made me shocked. It's her first time to smile at me.

“Don't be shocked.. You'll see this every now and then.” She said as she chuckled. Cutie.

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙