🐿

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Trust
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 514
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : Mentions of Killing
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

T

rust. The game is about trusting.. I don't know.. That's what Taehyun told Y/n. Taehyun asked Y/n if they could play a game together with his members.

Y/n agreed but she can't understand that game that much. Taehyun told his girlfriend about the basics.

“If you're crewmate, you need to finish tasks and find the impostor and if you're the impostor, you need to kill crewmates and try not to get caught.” Taehyun said as he looked at her.

Y/n was spacing out a bit but soon understands. They are playing on their phone and the game started.

Y/n chose the color [Favorite Color] and Taehyun chose the color Yellow.

As the roles was revealed, Y/n became nervous because she saw Taehyun being so focused on the game. Y/n is the impostor..

She sabotaged the lights and killed Kai. She quickly went to the nearest vent and went far away as possible from the dead body.

Soobin found Kai's dead body, he reported it and the discussion started.

Soobin
I found the body in electrical.

Yeonjun
I'm at the cafeteria.

Taehyun
Navigation.

Beomgyu
I'm on Storage.

Y/n
I don't know where I am

Beomgyu
You sus

Y/n
I'm not. I'm new to the game.

Yeonjun voted. 4 remaining...
Beomgyu voted. 3 remaining...
Soobin voted. 2 remaining...

Taehyun
I go skip.

Taehyun voted. 1 remaining...
Y/n voted.

The results are.. 2 people voted for Y/n and 3 skipped..

No one was ejected.

The game started again.. It made Y/n even nervous.. The other members are already suspecting her.. What she was scared of is the 2 people who voted her.. [They turned Anonymous votes]

She is sure Beomgyu is one of them.. But who's the other one?

Y/n sabotaged the lights once again and now she killed Yeonjun. Soobin found the body again which made Beomgyu started to doubt him.

Beomgyu
You saw the body again!
That's ridiculous!

Soobin
It's not ridiculous!

Beomgyu
It's not ridiculous if you're the
Impostor!

Soobim
I'm not the impostor Gyu.

Beomgyu
Oh really? We are talking about
Y/n being sus last round and you
are just so silent! You're being so sus!

Soobin
Trust me. I'm not the impostor.

Beomgyu voted. 3 remaining...
Soobin voted. 2 remaining...

Y/n
I'll go vote skip

Y/n voted. 1 remaining...

Taehyun
Same

Taehyun voted.

The results are.. 1 voted for Y/n and 2 skips.. That made Y/n even more nervous..

The game started again and Y/n killed Beomgyu and sabotaged the lights again so no one can see it.

She saw Soobin just walking around and decides to kill him. After killing him the game ended. Taehyun looked at his girlfriend across the sofa.

“I knew it...” Taehyun said which made Y/n confused.

“You were the one who kept voting me?” After Y/n asked that Taehyun nodded and looked at her.

Silence was surrounding them and they looked at each other. It was broken when they both laughed.

“GG”

“GG”

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙