🦊

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Give Up
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 890
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

Yeonjun a guy that is trying to make a certain girl fall in love with him. He really tried but the girl... She just ignored him.

“Hey Y/n.. Are you free today after school?” Yeonjun asked as he gave the girl a smile. The girl stopped getting her things from her locker before answering.

“No.” The girl said and she didn't even looked at Yeonjun. Yeonjun shooked his head before smiling once again.

“C'mon.. I know you're free today.. Just give us a chance to get to know each other-” Yeonjun said before being cutted off by Y/n.

Choi Yeonjun.. Can't you understand that I don't like you at all? Just leave me alone!” The girl said before leaving him near her locker. Yeonjun sighed before thinking deeply.

He can't just give up like that.. He still thinks that Y/n just does that because any guy to come closer at her.

“Sons..” He mumbled. Why did he mumbled that? It's Y/n's last name.. Also the last name that everyone avoids..

The people in the school don't have courage to encounter an angry Son. Son Chaeyoung, the eldest. She's kind but her little sisters aren't. Son Y/n, the second child. She's cold and sends glares to anyone she made an eye contact with. Son Hyejoo, the youngest. She copies her older sister, Y/n.

Yeonjun just smiled at the thought that Y/n just want him away and she does not hate him.

Yeonjun went to his class and studied for a while.

It was now lunch time and Yeonjun went to TXT's table. Yeonjun looked around for a while trying to find someone.

“What are you finding?” Soobin asked.

“More like, ‘Who are you finding’” Beomgyu said as he laughed.

“Oh shush it. I'm just looking for Y/n.” Yeonjun said before facing the table after unsuccessfully find Y/n.

“I heard she and her group are at the rooftop.” Taehyun said before munching on his food.

“Why?” Yeonjun asked as Kai was the one who answered the older.

“I heard from her friends that she doesn't want to see someone.. But I don't know who's that someone is..” Kai said as he looked at Yeonjun.

“Thanks for the information.” Yeonjun said as he smiled at Kai. Yeonjun sighed before eating.

Timeskip

Yeonjun tried to get Y/n to hangout with him once again but failed.

“Yeonjun! This is the last warning! If you won't stop I'll ruin your whole life!” Y/n said before pushing Yeonjun out of the way and leaving the school.

Yeonjun was rejected again. Is this the sign for him to give up? Yeonjun finally gave up and told himself that there are other girls he could love.

And.. That's what he thought. He thought he could get over Y/n but he could not.

What hurts him was that Y/n seem to be happier without him. Y/n became not like her old self.

“YAH! Son Hyejoo! I'm older than you!” Y/n said as she chuckled at Hyejoo who's teasing her.

“The both of you shush! People are looking at us!” Chaeyoung said as she chuckled and bowed at the people around the park.

While the Son siblings are laughing, Yeonjun was watching them far away. He stared at Y/n before looking away.

Yeonjun POV
He never loved nor liked you Choi Yeonjun. You just made a fool of yourself. You're embarrassing Yeonjun.

Your dad is looking forward to see the girl of your dreams be yours. You're embarrassing in this family.

I hate myself...

I looked at the Son siblings and they were gone where they are. I stood up and went home with a heavy heart.

Timeskip

3rd Person POV
The students were panicking seeing someone on top of the school's building.

Y/n was watching there.. She looked at the person before shaking her head signalling him to not do it.

The guy smiled sadly at her and stood at the edge of it. The guy was crying but it wasn't seen from the view down on Y/n's spot.

“Hey! Come down! Don't you dare jump!” The principal said with a megaphone.

The guy was about to jump when the other members of TXT came holding him.

“YAH! What do you think you are doing?!” Soobin said with nervousness in his voice.

“S-She-”

“That's just a damn girl! Don't you dare jump off because of her!” Soobin said as he shaked the guy and the guy shooked his head before taking Soobin's hand off from him and jumping completely.

The members looked at the falling guy and they were shocked. The people down didn't got the time to react and the guy d!ed.

It left Y/n traumatized. The guy that jumped off was... The guy she kept ignoring. It's not Yeonjun.. It's a different guy.

Yeonjun was watched the incident too. He thought that the guy must be crazy.

Yeonjun just asked Y/n if they can be friends instead. Y/n didn't want to reject anyone anymore after what happened.

“Uh.. Okay.” Y/n said as Yeonjun smiled and walked away. It made Y/n confused for a second since other guys would take that chance to flirt with her but he didn't.

Maybe he's different...

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙