🐻

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Late
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 733
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

Beomgyu was sitting waiting for his date to come which is Y/n. Beomgyu waited for a long time and yet, Y/n didn't go to their date.

Beomgyu thought that Y/n probably ditched him. ‘She should've atleast texted me..’ Beomgyu said in his mind as he stood up and left the food on the table.

He drove back home with a heavy heart. Why would Y/n ditch him when she promised that she won't.

Beomgyu went to his bedroom ignoring his parents and lay on his bed.

He opened his phone and texted Y/n.

Beom🐻
Did you know how much
I spent on the food and you
didn't come?

Beomgyu wanted to show his anger but he can't... Y/n didn't replied like she's not there.

Beom🐻
Y/n L/n...
If you don't respond right now
I'll come to your house.👹

Y/n
🤡
Really? Where is my house
located then?

Beom🐻
[Random location]

Y/n
See? You don't know.
How can you come here?

Beom🐻
Why did you ditched me?
Seen.

Beomgyu sighed as he put his phone on the table near his bed. He closed his eyes and opened it once again when he heard a ding.

He looked over at his phone and saw that Y/n texted him. He didn't bother reading and decided to just sleep and ignore her.

Timeskip

Beomgyu looked around the school and didn't saw any trace of Y/n. He even asked Y/n's friends but they told him that they didn't saw her either.

Beomgyu decided to wait for Y/n near the gate. He waited for hours yet Y/n haven't left the school. He thought for a second and decided to leave.

He didn't know where Y/n could be. He just wanted to ask her why she ditched him.

Beomgyu reached home and asked his parents about where the L/n's house could be.

“Gyu. There's no such surnames that are L/n.” His dad said as he looked at Beomgyu. Beomgyu just laughed at him thinking his joking.

“Is there something funny young Choi?” His asked in monotone voice which made Beomgyu stop and looked at him.

“I thought you were joking-”

“Beomgyu go ask your mom. I don't know anything about L/n.” His dad said as he continued watching Television.

Beomgyu walked towards his mom in the kitchen and asked her.

“Mom do you know anything about L/n?” Beomgyu asked as his Mom looked at his sadly.

“I don't. Why do you need to know Gyu?” His Mom asked as he faked a smile and shooked his head.

“Nothing.. I'll go to my room!” Beomgyu said as he went inside his room. He dropped his bag and opened his phone.

He opened your message.

Y/n
Beom... I ditched you because
I wasn't real.. I don't exist. There's
no Y/n L/n at all. I'm just your imagination.
After reading this... The message
would probably disappear. Beom..
I'm just your imaginary friend. My
friends in school are just like me.
They don't exist...
I'm just here to tell you that I had a
great time with you... You must wake
up now.. Goodbye Beom!

After reading it, it made Beomgyu confused. He was about to go downstairs to ask his parents when he suddenly felt dizzy and fainted.

“Beom? Beom!” A woman's voice was heard and Beomgyu just woke up. He looked at the woman and realized it was his mom.

“My head hurt... Probably because I fell down the floor, hard...” Beomgyu said as he scratched his head.

“Beom you did not fell down the floor... You was hitted by a car...” His Mom said which made him confused.

He thought about it for a while and soon realized, what Y/n was saying is true. She and the surrounding he saw before was actually his imagination.

While he was having fun in his imagination, his unconscious body was lying on the hospital's bed.

Beomgyu looked at his Mom and smiled sadly. Beomgyu can't do anything but to accept that Y/n's just his imagination.

He is happy and sad at the same time.
He's happy that everything happened was great. He's sad because Y/n weren't real. He didn't even get the chance to date Y/n, even just for once.

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙