🐻

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Brake
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 555
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

Y/n and Beomgyu are always arguing about some small things such as, about which comes first the egg or the chicken.

“It's the egg! How can you have a chicken without the egg!?” Y/n said irritatedly at Beomgyu.

“How can you have the egg without the chicken laying it?!” Beomgyu fired back before Y/n going to their shared bedroom, locking the door.

They argue for a lot of dumb reasons, Y/n would not lie that she enjoys arguing with her favorite person. For her, this is a way of them being closer to each other. Just like before when they met.

“Okay class, we are going to do a debate.. Boys versus Girls. Start!” The teacher said as he motioned Beomgyu to start.

“The sky's color is light blue.. As you can see with your eyes it is blue. If you cannot see the light blue sky then you are blind.” Beomgyu said as he smiled at the girls which made the girls irritated at his face.

Y/n and Beomgyu argued in class which made the teacher tell them to shut up and give others a chance to speak.

“Stop! The both of you are acting like a married couple arguing! Give others a chance to speak and the both of you sit down on your seats!” The teacher said as he broke the intense eye contact of the two.

It was going great after they met, they became friends to lovers. One day, Beomgyu was driving his motorcycle with Y/n as his passenger. They were going to meet Y/n's parents.

Beomgyu was nervous but he kept his cool. As Beomgyu was driving, Y/n noticed that the motorcycle was going fast and she told about it to Beomgyu.

“Gyu.. Can you slow down a bit?” Y/n asked as Beomgyu just smiled.

“No. I love going fast..” He said which made Y/n smack his shoulder.

“Slow down you bear!” Y/n said as she repeatedly smacked Beomgyu.

“Okay.. I'll slow down as long as you take off this helmet from my head and wear it.” Beomgyu said which made Y/n confused on his words.

“Why?”

“Just do it..” Beomgyu said and Y/n did it. She took the helmet off his head and put it into hers. After doing so, she asked Beomgyu once again.

“Now, can you slow down?”

“Say ‘I love you’ first.” Beomgyu said with a giggle. Y/n looked at him in disbelief before finally saying it.

“Okay.. I love you Gyu.”

“I love you too N/n. Now do me a favor.. Close your eyes in a count of three.. One.. Two... Three-”

Breaking News
A motorcycle accident happened on --- --- ---. They believe that the accident happened because the brake of the motorcycle broke. The people who saw the incident said that the motorcycle came so fast and it crashed into the truck. The passenger have mild bruises and the driver have sent to hospital. That's the news for today and remember to be safe!

He was nervous about it all along?..
Beomgyu wasn't nervous on meeting Y/n's parents but was nervous about the motorcycle's brake. He knew they would crash, that's why he told Y/n to wear his helmet and say their last ‘I love you’s.

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙