🐻

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : I'm sorry..
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 318
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading! I also don't know how to end this.

~<•>~

I never wanted you to be mine!” Shout of Beomgyu can be heard in their house. The neighbors know that the couple are fighting...

“Beomgyu..”

“Don't Beomgyu, me! It's easy to make this food yet you can't do it! Are you dumb or what?!” Beomgyu said as he harshly slapped his wife. Yes, his wife.

He was never like this before and.. People do really change. Beomgyu before was really nice, when I say really, he's really really-

“I can't believed I married you!”

Okay so anyways.. Beomgyu before was a heartthrob like every girl like him but he chose Y/n-

“Make me one again! But this time make sure it's perfect, okay?!” Poor Y/n could just do is nod.

Both of them were forced into marrying each other.. There are times Y/n would feel like nobody is there for her..

Her parents don't even show love for her...

And this time Y/n got enough.

“Are you sure?” Asked by her friend, Minjeong as she looked at Y/n worriedly.

Y/n nodded at her. She made a plan of filing a divorce with a help of Minjeong.

Y/n thought that after filing a divorce she could live peacefully.. But not when Beomgyu found out about it.

Beomgyu went inside of the house angry and he looked for Y/n. He pulled her hair as they went to their bedroom.

“What do you think you are doing?!” Beomgyu asked as he slapped Y/n's face.

TIMESKIP
Y/n couldn't keep it more... She decided to end her own life, but before she did it. She wrote a letter for Beomgyu.

Beomgyu sat infront of Y/n's grave as he smiled sadly.

I'm sorry..” Beomgyu said as tears fell from his eyes. He regretted everything he did to her. Y/n did nothing bad to him but he-

I'm really really sorry

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙