🐧

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Rain
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 483
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

Sobs can be heard on the bench of a local park. It was raining that day which made a lot of people to stay in there houses.

The girl kept crying and she was soaked in the rain but didn't cared at all. She just wanted the pain to go away.

She was about to cry once again when she felt that there is no more raindrops falling to her. She looked up only to see an umbrella over her head.

She looked at the owner and soon cried again. “Yah... Don't cry. It's his last anyway.” The guy said as he offered her to get into his car to go home.

The girl obeyed and stood up and followed the guy to his car. The guy opened the door for her and she muttered a small ‘Thank you’.

The guy went over to the driver's seat and started to drive to his house. When they arrived, the guy quickly got some hot chocolate for her and a blanket.

“You know you can get sick soaking in the rain, right?” He asked as the girl nodded while taking a sip of the hot chocolate.

“Then why did you do that Choi Y/n?” The way the guy said her name made her shivered.

“I just want the pain to go away-” The guy sighed loudly and pinched the bridge of his nose. “Y/n you know that I'm here for you.. You don't need to get sick to get out that pain of yours..”

The guy sighed once again and this time it's Y/n to speak. “Why do you even care..” She said as she put the cup at the coffee table.

“Look.. Remember when I confessed I like you? I was true about it. I don't want you to be hurt just like this... But what I didn't know was that you have a boyfriend back then.” He took a deep breath before continuing.

“Now that you are hurt... I want you to be mine and I'll protect you.. I will never break your heart just like what he did.. And if you're wondering whether Soobin hyung would accept our relationship or not.. I already told him in advance so... He supports us both..”

After all of those this he said Y/n looked at him blankly before smiling. “Give me time first Kai..” She said as she hugged Kai before burying her head onto his chest.

“Thank you for being here for me.” She said as she hugged him tighter. “You're welcome.. I will forever be with you..”

And soon Y/n fell asleep into his arm and that's when it all started... Their love story. Nothing went wrong like the universe agree that they are perfect for each other.

“If it wasn't for that rainy day..” Kai said as he remembers the starting of their love story..

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙