🦊

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Time
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 893
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : Death
【Note :Have fun reading! I also don't know how to end this :)

~<•>~

Y

/n, a girl who can see someone's time of death.. She was born like this. She was also working as a waitress in a restaurant. She ignores the time of the customer's death.

But sometimes she can't... That's why she always says like things like this:

“Take care of your father miss.” She said as she went back to the kitchen.

The customer looked at Y/n confused. Their father is good as always..

As they began to eat, their father choked to death which made the customer shocked.

That's just one of the stories Y/n encountered. The only one who believes in her is her best friend, Park Chaewon also known as Gowon.

“Y/n, can you serve this to that customer there?” Gowon asked as she handed Y/n the food.

“Okay..” Y/n said. Gowon ain't the chef.. She's a waitress just like Y/n. If she became the chef... She can burn the whole restaurant.. Anyways

Y/n brought the food to the man sitting alone.

“Here's your food sir.” Y/n said as she put the food on his table.

“Thank you” The guy thanked as Y/n went back to the kitchen.

Yes. She ignored the time on the guy's cheek. Gowon looked at her as Y/n looked back at her.

“What are you looking at?” Y/n asked Gowon as the girl shooked her head.

“ᴺᵒᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ” The girl said with her small voice.

“ᴵ'ˡˡ ˢᵗᶦˡˡ ˡᶦᵛᵉ ˡᵒⁿᵍ, ʳᶦᵍʰᵗˀ” Gowon asked. She was indeed nervous because she don't want to die early.

Y/n nodded at her. “You will live long..”  Y/n said as she smiled at Gowon.

Sometimes Gowon is scared of Y/n because the way the girl looks at her is like she's gonna kill her.

Timeskip

It was like the same day.. It's like they are in a time loop.. The guy is there.. The guy that Y/n served food the other day. He kept looking at Y/n and Gowon noticed it.

“ᴺ/ⁿ.. ᵀʰᵃᵗ ᵍᵘʸ ᶦˢ ˡᵒᵒᵏᶦⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ” Gowon whispered at Y/n as Y/n looked at guy and raised her eyebrow at him. He looked scared and looked away.

“ᴴᵉʸᵎ ᴵ ᵈᶦᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᶜᵃʳᵉ ʰᶦᵐᵎ.. He looks interested in you..” Gowon said as she made her voice louder. I swear this girl is so cute.. [The last sentence is what I thought about Gowon]

“I don't-”

“I just said he looks interested.” Gowon cutted Y/n off. Y/n just looked at her and Gowon smiled.

“Here's his order.. Give it to him!” Gowon said as she nudged Y/n.

Y/n just went with it and served it to him.

“Here's your order.” As Y/n was about to go back when the guy held her hand.

“I'm Yeonjun.”

“So what?” Y/n asked uninterested as Yeonjun chuckled at her.

“I want us to get to know each other..” Yeonjun said as he looked at Y/n's eyes.

“No.” Y/n said as she get her hand from Yeonjun's grip and went back to Gowon.

Gowon looked at her shocked but soon chuckled.

“The way you rejected him..” Gowon laughed as Y/n smiled at her.

“You are sure right when you said we are too pretty for them.” Y/n said as she recalled what Gowon told her.

They both laughed again. Little did Y/n know Yeonjun was still looking at her smiling.

She's gorgeous. Yeonjun thought as he ate his food.

Timeskip
Months have passed and... Yeonjun successfully made Y/n his close friend. Yes close friend.

Yeonjun wanted to confess his feelings for her but he thought that Y/n probably liked her best friend Gowon.

It was night time and Y/n and Yeonjun was about to separate from each other.

“I'll see you.” Y/n said as she smiled at him. He smiled back at her.

Yeonjun began to walk away from her and was about to cross the road when Y/n saw that the time in Yeonjun's cheek began to change. 5 seconds left

Y/n was about to stop Yeonjun but it was too late. Yeonjun was hitted by a truck. Yeonjun was lying on a pool of blood.

Y/n went to Yeonjun and yelled at the people surrounding to call the ambulance. Yeonjun smiled at her.

“I love y-you..” Yeonjun said as he already confessed.

“I love you too so please don't close your eyes!” Y/n said panicking.

“Let me.. I'm s-sleepy” Yeonjun said as he hold Y/n's hand but the girl shooked her head.

“No.. Yeonjun don't!” Y/n said but eventually Yeonjun.. He closed his eyes.. Y/n was crying at the sight.

The ambulance came and brought Yeonjun to the hospital. Y/n and Gowon were waiting at the waiting area Y/n was still crying.

Soon the doctor came and Gowon asked how Yeonjun was.. The doctor looked at them sad.

“I'm sorry.. We did our best... But we couldn't save him”

Those words made Y/n cry even harder and made her insist that it was her fault. Gowon comforted her and told her it's not her fault...

If they only have time to love each other even for a few days.. It would make Y/n happy..

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙