🐿

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : I miss you
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 612
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

Y/n
I miss you
Where are you?
Please come back..

No response... What do you expect? He already broke up with you yet you still wanted him to be yours.

Taehyun
Y/n please stop.
My girlfriend thinks I'm
cheating on her.

Taehyun blocked you.

Y/n sighed. She couldn't do anything... She's the one who've caused this... She's the person who broke their relationship.

“N/n?” Y/n's little sister Jihan said as she sat beside Y/n.

“What is it Jihannie?” Y/n asked as she looked at her sister.

“Unnie... What do you feel?” Jihan asked as she looked at her sister sad.

“I'm... Okay. Why are you even asking these things?” Y/n asked as she looked at her sister.

“N-Nothing. Soojin unnie asked me if we could go to the amusement park tomorrow... Can we go?” Jihan said hesitanting to ask Y/n about it.

“Of course! If that's the only thing that can make my sister happy. ” Y/n said as she smiled at her beloved sibling.

“But for now.. We should get to sleep first. C'mon! Let's go sleep.” Y/n continued as she brought Jihan to her room.

As Y/n was about to leave the room Jihan said something.

“Unnie... Can you sleep beside me? I just don't feel like sleeping alone...” Jihan said as she looked at her older sister with puppy eyes that Y/n can't resist.

“Okay..” Y/n said as she lay down beside her sister and her quickly hugged her which made Y/n chuckled.

The next day

It's the day Jihan have been waiting for. Y/n drove her and Jihan to the amusement park to meet the others.

“Yowwww '02 line are back again!” Monday said as she hugged Y/n.

“Let's go in?” Asked Soojin and they all nodded. They were walking around to find some rides.

They went to the rollercoaster and they ride it. After riding it, Y/n felt like her soul went out of her body.

“Unnie are you okay?” Asked by Jihan as she laughed at her older sister. Y/n smiled at her.

Soon after they ride other rides too and soon craved for ice cream.

“Unnie.. I want ice cream...” Jihan said as she looked at her sister. Y/n looked at the pouting Jihan and nodded. They went to an Ice cream parlor and sat.

Y/n asked the others what flavor of ice cream they like. After getting the answers, Y/n went to order them.

Soon Y/n came back with 8 ice cream cone in her hands. She gave 7 of them to the others a d sat down beside Jihan.

She ate her chocolate flavored ice cream and saw that her sister was enjoying a lot of her Mint chocolate ice cream.

They spend their whole day on the amusement park. Of course they didn't forget to eat breakfast and lunch.

It's now night time and they decided to ride the Ferris Wheel. They ride it and was amazed by the view.

It was nice not until Y/n saw something which broke her heart into pieces once again.

She saw Taehyun with his girlfriend sitting on a bench kissing. Jihan noticed her sister feeling down so she looked where she was staring.

“Oh shit- U-Unnie” Jihan said trying to get Y/n's attention.

“Hmm?” Y/n asked as she looked at Jihan.

“Are y-you okay?” Jihan asked as the others are occupied with the view. Y/n smiled at her sister and mumbled.

“I'm okay...”

I love you but I know you're happy with someone else..

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙