🦊

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Your happiness is my Priority
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 461
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

Y

eonjun POV
Just a great day and I'm on a great mood. There's no school today! And it made me sad for some reason.. Why? It's just because I can't see my crush...

---. She's the popular girl and also my dream girl.. Like she's perfect.. I don't want to show that I like her...

I lot of people are shipping us.. It makes me really happy.

“What are you thinking?” My girl Best Friend, Y/n asked.

“Nothing..”

“oOh. I think it's about ---” Soobin teased as Y/n agreed with him. I rolled  my eyes playfully at them and we laughed.

“I always wondered why.. You don't really liked mint chocolate ice cream..” I said trying to change the topic.

“OoH Yeah.. By thinking of it, makes me drool..” Y/n said as she looked at the sky.. We are sitting down on a bench in a park.

“N/n! He's trying to change the topic!” Soobin said as he chuckled at Y/n.

Y/n realized that I did changed the topic and she suddenly hit me. She's always like this...HAHA

I hit her back and she hit back but much harder and I decided to stop it.

Us.. The so called perfect TRIO.

Timeskip

I reached the school and a lot of students in the hallway looked at me. Yes I'm very famous.

A lot of girls gave me gifts and even guys but other guys are just doing that for fame..

I have my focus towards --- she's just there getting her books out from her locker. She looks beautiful than ever..

“BOO!” I got shocked and looked at the person and it was Soobin and Y/n they were laughing to their death..

“It's not funny.. I can forgive you guys for a favor..” I said as I stared at --- but soon looked away.

“What is it?” They both said and I smirked.

Timeskip

It's the day! I get to confess to ---. Y/n and Soobin helped me alot and I thanked them for it..

“---... I like you” I said as I hold her hands and looked deeply into her brown eyes.

“I like you too Yeonjun..”

“Will you be my girlfriend?” I asked her with a smiled and she nodded. I couldn't contain my happiness anymore and kissed her!

I kept murmuring thank you and I felt tears falling down from my eyes. I hugged my girl friend and kissed her once again..

3rd Person POV

Yeonjun was celebrating while a certain person was crying her heart out..

“It's too late..” Y/n said as she cried onto Soobin's shoulder.

“But.. It's okay.. His happiness is my priority” Y/n said as she tried to cheer herself up and Soobin looked at her sad.

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙