🦊

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Forced
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 267
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

Y/n POV
I'm here walking to my father's mansion since he said that he needs me for something, I'm okay with it but why didn't he told me what that ‘Something’ is.

My curiosity is killing me so much. I opened the door and was greeted by a random family.

I looked at them confused on who they are and I looked at them closely and was soon looked at a person irritated.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him and he was about to answer me when my father came.

“Come here my daughter-”

“Get to the point.” I said as I cutted my own father off and he looked at the family, apologizing.

“Let's sit at the dinner table first.” He said as he brought the family to the dinner table.

I sat across the guy that I hate the most and I saw him smirking. Bitch you're smirking for what?

“I gathered all of you here for the agreement that me and Mr.Choi have been working on..” Dad said as he looked at me seriously.

Today is the fucking day that I will hate in my whole life. The arrange marriage.

I would never fall in love with you...

“C'mon... I don't like being with you too...”

“Let's have a divorce then..”

If you don't love me too then why don't you want to have a divorce.

“I'm already tired of this Yeonjun.”

“If you don't love me then... I'll make you fall for me.”

“Choi Yeonjun! I said I don't love you! Why are you forcing yourself to me?!”

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙