🐿

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Our Unfinished Story
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 566
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : Death
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

There is no sad ending here

The song said as Y/n sang along. She's now listening to Secret Story Of The Swan by IZ*ONE.

As she was listening to the song she was also writing in her diary.

Dear Tae,
        Yah! I miss you so much.. Everyday feels so different without you.. I wish I could hug you right now.. My day? Well.. It was great. The fact that TXT never failed to make me laugh. Your members miss you alot. I think.. That's all? I feel sleepy.. I'll write more tomorrow!
-N/n♥

Y/n sighed as she stopped writing and went to bed. She missed her lover so much...

Taehyun d!ed because of  helping others.. At the park.. There were kidnappers who tried to get a kid. Taehyun reacted quickly and saved the poor girl but unfortunately he got shot..

The mother of the girl thanked Taehyun and Y/n for saving her child. As Taehyun was brought to the hospital.. The doctors said they tried their best... But couldn't be able to save him.

Y/n felt upset at first but soon accepted the reality. Y/n closed her eyes and went off to dreamland.

Later on, Y/n was seen tearing up and kept saying Taehyun's name.

Y/n POV
As I closed my eyes.. I saw Tae.. He was standing and by the looks of it. It looks like he's waiting for someone.

“I've been waiting for you..” He said as he smiled. I missed that smile so much.

I went over to him and hugged him as I say his name. Taehyun smiled at me and patted my back.

I cried on his shoulders... It felt so real that I started to recall all of our moments when he was still alive.

“N/n don't cry..” I missed hearing that nickname from him. I faced him and smiled happily.

“I missed you..” I said as my tears dropped down from my face.

“I missed you too.. But...”

“But?” I frowned and soon woke up from my sleep.. Is that even a sleep? It felt like its a few second nap..

I looked at the clock and it said that it is already 7:00 in the morning.. I sighed as I ran my hands to my hair.

Why did it just cut off like that?

Timeskip

It is now time to sleep.. I am excited to see Taehyun again.. After a few days that I wrote in my diary while listening to music.. The dream...

I smiled as I can't wait to meet Taehyun.. I closed my eyes and went off to dreamland.

“Taehyun-ah!” I yelled to the guy who's back is facing me. He turned around and hugged me.

And it is time to start our ‘Day.’ This kept happening in my dreams where me and Taehyun would hangout like usual. And this is where I realised that in my dreams is where we continue our unfinished story.

“Why am I not waking up?” I asked myself as I waited for Taehyun to come back. He's ordering our drinks..

“What are you thinking N/n?” He asked as he gave me my drink. I smiled at him and said that it's nothing. He nodded and took a sip of his drink.

Here lies... Y/n L/n.. D!ed peacefully in her sleep...

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙