🦊

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Tear
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 439
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

Sobs were heard from Y/n as she stared at the grave of her loved one. Her boyfriend, Yeonjun d!ed as he unsuccessfully fought cancer.

It was really hard for Y/n. Yeonjun promised her that he'll marry her, but I guess that won't happen anymore.

Y/n's parents never wanted Yeonjun anyway. They always thought that Yeonjun would be such a bad influence to the girl.

After a few hours, Y/n decided to leave the cemetery. Y/n wanted to be him for a little longer. She didn't even got to say goodbye.

As it was really a big pain in Y/n's heart, she somehow found a way to get over it. It was with the help of her best friend, Jiwoo.

Jiwoo have been with her ever since Yeonjun told her about his sickness. Y/n still visits Yeonjun, but for some reason she felt something she wasn't supposed to.

She felt butterflies to Soobin, one of Yeonjun's friends. Y/n forced herself that it was not okay, but as she distance herself. Soobin kept getting closer to her.

And it happened.

Y/n told Soobin about the butterflies she felt with him that she wasn't supposed to. Soobin asked her out. Y/n wanted to be his girlfriend.

Y/n told Soobin to wait. If he truly loves her, he would be able to wait. As those days came by, she slowly fall for him.

Y/n wanted to stop everything. Little did Y/n know, Yeonjun was watching her all along. Even though Y/n can't see him, he made sure that Y/n can feel his presence everywhere.

Yeonjun wanted to protect her, he saw how the girl fell in love with his friend. He knew it was great because he truly trust Soobin.

He knew the boy would take care of Y/n. Yeonjun smiled as he saw how Y/n is so happy together with Soobin.

Even though it hurts him, as long as he sees his ex-lover happy, he would be happy too. He saw how she smiled in a way she never smiled at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun tried not to tear up as Y/n promised Soobin things she promised to him.

Yeonjun was only a part of Y/n's story, Soobin was the one for her.

Yeonjun smiled as the two went to his grave. Soobin promised that he will never hurt Y/n, that he'll protect her at all costs.

He knew Soobin was the one for her. Maybe the happy ending was for Y/n and Soobin, but is not for Yeonjun

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙