🐿

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Magic
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 348
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

“C'mon... Just do it! For me! Please.” Y/n begged Taehyun as the guy looked blankly at her.

“Y/n that's just childish. You know magic isn't real..” Taehyun said as Y/n looked sad at him.

“Please.. Taehyun just do it for me..” Y/n said with teary eyes which made Taehyun do it. Y/n wanted Taehyun to
"Magically" make Hyunwoo like her.

[Hyunwoo is a made up name.]

“erm.. Abracadabra.. Make Hyunwoo like Y/n...?” Taehyun said as he swayed his hands.

“Okay! Thanks! I'll confess to him later! See ya!” Y/n said with a happy mood and she left. Taehyun looked at her disappearing figure and went to his class.

“Wish me luck!” Y/n said before taking a deep breath and going to where Hyunwoo was waiting.

Taehyun watched then from the rooftop as Y/n and Hyunwoo was in the school's garden.

Taehyun watched until the end and saw that Y/n smiled at Hyunwoo. He can't identify if it's a genuine smile or a fake one..

As Hyunwoo left the garden, Taehyun saw Y/n sitting on the bench. Taehyun decided to ask what happened. He went to the garden and sat beside her.

“What happened?” Taehyun asked as Y/n looked at him pouting.

“Bad.. He thanked me for liking him.. He likes someone else..” Y/n said as tears were streaming down from her eyes.

“Don't cry..” Taehyun said as he patted Y/n's back. Y/n hugged him as Taehyun hugged back.

“Someone probably likes you.. And that someone is me.” Taehyun said as he mumbled the last part.

“You like me?” Y/n asked as she looked at him and Taehyun panicked.

“What? uH y-yes...? I mean... Yeah I like you.. You're a really nice friend..” Taehyun said as he looked around avoiding Y/n's eyes.

“Cute.” Y/n said as Taehyun heard it which made him blush a bit.

“I fell for you without magic.. True love does exist.” Taehyun said as he faced Y/n and smiled as He smiled back.

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙