🐻

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Angel Of Love
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 900
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

There are types of Angels in heaven. There are protectors, and others are even angel of Love.

“Y/n L/n!” Y/n looked at the person in shock.

“Why do you look to shock?” Yujin asked. Yujin is her friend and is also an angel.

“You just scared me-” Yujin cutted Y/n off by saying that Haseul, also known as the leader of the angel of love, needs her.

Y/n stood up and went to the garden which where Haseul is usually seen.

“Unnie, you need me?” Asked Y/n. Haseul smiled at her before bringing a topic.

“You have a mission.” Haseul said as she gave Y/n a smile. Y/n looked at her happy. It's been a while since she was given a mission.

“Today's mission is different from your other missions.” Haseul said as Y/n looked at her confusion written on her face.

“Instead of helping a girl find her love of her life.. You will help a guy. We are still figuring what can we do after the Jiwoo incident.” Haseul said as Y/n nodded. Haseul told Y/n that she can go now and she smiled.

The Jiwoo incident is about Jiwoo also known as Chuu who fell for Sooyoung also known as Yves. Chuu says that love can't be stopped. Chuu tried not to fell for her but she fell for her. As Chuu confessed to Yves.. Yves didn't like her at all, she thought Chuu as her little sister only. And it made Chuu sad. It made Chuu even sadder when Yves found the one, Jinsoul. This was popular among angels in heaven.

“Why do you look so focused-”

“Shush. I wonder how hurt Jiwoo unnie is..” Y/n said as she stared into nothing.

“It must hurt.. Seeing someone you love fall for someone else-”

“It's forbidden to love a human.. Right?” Y/n asked as she stared at Yujin as Yujin nodded.

“As far as I know.. Angels who fall in love during their missions with humans will be there with the humans for the rest of their lives. They can't die since.. They died already so.. It makes them.. Live forever? I don't know what to call it.. But I hope you understand.” Yujin said as she patted Y/n's head.

“Okay..” Y/n said as she nodded and looked at Yujin.

“That's the guy your gonna help?” Yujin asked as we stared down at the lake where the guy was seen crying.

“I think so.. His name is Choi Beomgyu.” Y/n said as she looked at the guy.

“Why is he crying?” Yujin asked.

“Haseul said that his girlfriend broke up with her a few days ago..” Y/n said as she looked at Yujin.

“You'll find him someone who can stay with him forever, right?” Yujin asked as Y/n nodded.

“Yes I will..”

“Okay.. I take my words back.” Y/n said as she stared at the guy who's lying on the couch looking so messy.

“Yah! Choi Beomgyu!” Y/n said as she looked irradiatedly at Beomgyu.

Angels are turned into human like being so that they can communicate and help humans in their missions.

“I don't want to..” Beomgyu lazily said as he shooed Y/n away.

“You really don't want to have a girlfriend, huh? Okay then! I'll go back to heaven! Bye!” Y/n said as she was about to go out of Beomgyu apartment. Beomgyu stood up and pulled Y/n in.

“I want a girlfriend.” He said as Y/n smiled.

“That's why I'm here! I'll help you get a girlfriend!” Y/n said as Beomgyu nodded.

“Okay.. Start!”

Y/n smiled as she stared at Beomgyu and his date, or should I say the one. Y/n felt different the past few days. Everytime Beomgyu would smile or even come close to her, her heart would burst out of her chest and butterflies fly around her stomach. She didn't care about it at all.

It's forbidden and she doesn't want to stay with humans as an immortal being. She sighed as she stood up from her seat.

She was sitting away from Beomgyu as she was walking away. She took a piece of paper and went to Beomgyu apartment. As she went inside, she smiled at the memories Beomgyu and she did. Beomgyu's teasing and her whinings...

She's gonna miss this..

She took a pen and wrote a goodbye letter for Beomgyu saying she completed her mission. She placed it on the coffee table before going outside and calling Haseul.

As she reached heaven, Haseul smiled at her for completing the mission. Yujin greeted her but noticed Y/n's sad expression.

“What's wrong?” Yujin asked as Y/n shooked her head.

“Nothing.. Nothing is wrong.” Y/n said before leaving Yujin dumbfounded. Yujin looked down at Beomgyu where he was seen happy with her the one.

Yujin followed Y/n where she was going.

“Are you good or-”

“Ahn Yujin. I'm okay, just leave me alone please.” Y/n said without looking at Yujin as Yujin went away from her.

“I'm fine.” Y/n said to herself as she sat on the bench in the garden. She looked down and she was having mixed feelings. Happiness and Sadness.

I'm fine.” She said one more time as she smiled sadly at Beomgyu.

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙