🐰

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Why?
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 419
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

“Hey! Why are you running away from me?! I love you! Don't you love me back?! Y/n!” Yells of Soobin was heard in this rainy day.

He didn't care if everyone is looking at him weirdly.. They think Soobin is a crazy person..

Wondering why he is soaking himself in there while yelling? Is that because his best friend.. He was confessing his love towards her but she did nothing but ran away..

Weird, right? No one knows why she ran away from him. He thought that Y/n didn't love him back... But why did she ran away instead of saying that she don't love him..

“I hate myself” Those words was Soobin told himself.. He was soaking wet in the rain but he didn't care at all.. He lost his best friend and something else with that stupid feelings of his.

And those were in the past...

Soobin found someone who can be with his side in his life... And that's not Y/n..

Yes, he may be missing Y/n alot but after those years of not being able to meet or talk to her. He lost his feelings towards her.

He also knew that he would be needing to move on..

“You are invited to Soobin and --- 's Wedding..” Y/n muttered.. She was hurt when she read the invitation..

“Looks like he loved someone else already..” She said as she sat on the corner of her room.. She cried..

Why did she ran away? No one knows.. She don't even know why..

She went to the wedding together with her friend, Hyejoo..

“Are you sure you want to?” asked her friend since she knows Y/n might broke down in tears.

Y/n just nodded at her and Hyejoo sighed. She want her friend to be happy. The wolf can do nothing but look sadly at Y/n.

Timeskip
“You may now kiss the bride” the priest said and Hyejoo quickly looked at Y/n and saw that there are water forming under her eyes.

After the kiss, many people cheered for the couple. Y/n she was happy for the couple.

Hyejoo decided to bring Y/n to breathe some fresh air.

“Why ran away from him?” Hyejoo asked as she looked at Y/n seriously. Now Hyejoo really looked like a wolf.

“If you love him too then why did you ran away?” Hyejoo asked once again as Y/n smiled at her sadly.

“It's forbidden.. He's my step-brother

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙