🐿

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Moon
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 514
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

Taehyun, Y/n's boy best friend ever since they were in diapers.. Y/n never catched feelings for Taehyun but the guy eventually fell for her.

Y/n didn't even noticed his feelings towards her. Y/n just focused on one person..

"Tae! Help me!" Y/n said as she brou out 3 letters from her bag and showed them to Taehyun which instantly know what to do.

Taehyun opened the three of it and read it one by one, he also payed attention to the designs of each letter.

Taehyun pointed at the white envelope and Y/n thanked him. What is the letters for? You may ask.. This is for the person Y/n's eyes are on.

Inside the envelope is a paper with an expensive perfume smell(?) and stickers. It is about confessing..

"Okay Thanks!" Y/n said as she went to the lockers and put the letter in one of the lockers.

"Why don't you just straight out ask him to go out with you?" Taehyun asked.

"I just want it to be special.." Y/n said as she successfully put the letter. Y/n smiled at Taehyun as the both of them to their classroom.

TIMESKIP..

Y/n and Taehyun are now sitting on top of the rooftop. It's already night time but they still don't want to go home.

"I don't think he'll be in the garden tomorrow morning.. I don't think he really reads the letters I gave him.." Y/n said as she pouted at Taehyun.

"I know that guy, he reads it.. He even tells me about the sweet things you've said.." Taehyun said which boosted up Y/n.

Y/n smiled as she looked up at the sky. It was full of stars..

"Taehyun.. This might sound weird but I love you.. As a brother of course.. You remind me so much of Dongwoo (Y/n Brother) Oppa.."

"I've never met your brother before.." Taehyun said with disappointment in his voice. He's disappointed that Y/n likes him as a brother.

"Don't be disappointed! You can meet him.. When you die" Y/n said as she laughed.. Laughter soon turns into sobs.

Taehyun patted Y/n back as he quickly understood that Y/n's brother died.

TIMESKIP..

Y/n was walking down the hallway happily. She quickly find Taehyun and was freaking out.

"Taehyun-ah!" Y/n said as Taehyun looked at her with a smile.

"Why are you so happy?-"

"He likes me back!" Y/n said as she shooked Taehyun's body. Taehyun felt tears would come out of his eyes but he stopped it.

"That's.. A really great news!" Taehyun said as he forced a smile to Y/n.

"I should go now!" Y/n said and left. Taehyun looked at the direction Y/n was going.. She was going towards Kai.

Her crush that likes her back..

'Why did you chose the sun when the moon was there at your darkest times?..' Taehyun thought before going to the cafeteria.

'I'll just support her.. Just like what I always do..'

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙