🦊

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Time Loop
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 963
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

Y/n POV
Waking up in my bed, with the same position... I went down to see my mother and father having breakfast.

Telling me the same thing everyday.. Why? It's because I'm stuck in this time loop. If I tell this to anyone they will forget about it the next day.

I told all about this to my best friend and.. Nothing changed. They still forgot about it...

Since I am in this time loop.. I tried to get my crush to like me back.. But since it's a loop.. I can't get him.

He have a basketball match and I think I should act cool since he likes cool girls. By the way his name is Yeonwoo, Lee Yeonwoo.

I finished my morning routine and rode my bicycle to where the match is gonna happen. I tried to look cool this days but I eventually failed.

I'm trying to do something like this; I will walk then a ball will hit me but I will catch it, so I look cool ya know?

So I sat for a while and looked around. Nothing special..

I started my plan and was about to catch the ball in the right time, when a guy blocked the ball from me and gave it back to the players.

I looked at him confused and saw that he was about to go out of the building. I ran up to see no-one...

Weird.. I never I saw him in this loop.. Could it be... Is he stuck in this loop with me?

He was wearing this dark blue beret and greenish blue shirt.

I think I should find him..

Next day
I woke up.. Same position.. This time my mission is finding that guy.

I went to the pizza place and sat for a while.. As I was looking around I saw a familiar dark blue beret.

And then It hit me, it's from the guy! I saw the guy went out of the pizza place. I brought the beret and went outside.

I looked around and I didn't saw him.. I looked at the beret and was kinda sad.

"Looking for me?" I heard someone say and I looked behind me and saw him.

"Yeah.. Are you stuck in a time loop like me?" I asked him and I can see confusion in his face.

"Time loop? Are you crazy?" He asked me as he chuckled. I looked down embarrassed.. This never happened in the past..

"Nah, just kidding. Yes, I'm stuck in this time loop.. So why did you asked?" He asked.

"I'm Y/n, Y/n L/n. I'm just wondering if you know how to get out of this time loop."

"I'm Choi Yeonjun, and I don't know.." After he said that we decided to team up on how to get out of this loop.

After that day we started to spend time.. Like that and he also gave me his number.

Of course, I do not forget to remember him number everytime.

Timeskip
It was now time to break this loop! I decided to ride a plane to [your chosen country].

I told Yeonjun about this but he declined. Which made confused.

I asked him why but he won't give a reason. I decided to just cancel the flight and continue this loop.

Timeskip
I was in Yeonwoo's basketball match and was walking when the ball hitted me hard.

Ouch! I didn't thought it would hurt like this. I can feel blood running out of my nose and I soon fainted.

I woke up in a hospital bed and I saw my parents beside my bed looking at me worried.

"Are you okay now?" Mom asked as she looked at me.

I nodded at her and soon the doctor came.

Timeskip
We are about to leave the hospital when I saw Yeonjun. I saw him going into a room.

I decided to take a peak and I saw a woman in a bed and Yeonjun was looking at her worriedly.

"Mom.. I don't want to loose you.." Yeonjun said as he hold his mom's hand.

"Yeonjun.. There's a time for me to go.. I know you will do good.. Find yourself someone who can be there in your whole life, okay?"

"Okay Mom..."

I left and went to my parents.

The next day
I decided to ask Yeonjun why he don't want to leave this loop.

He told me that he don't want to lose his mom.

"My mom have a disease that.. No one knows.. They said there's no cure for it. She can die anytime.."

"Yeonjun.. This past few days.. We kept hanging out and.. I.. Developed some feelings for you.." I randomly confessed to him.

"I want to escape this time loop.. So that I can continue my life.." I said as I looked at Yeonjun.

"Okay.. Let's.. Escape this time loop!" Yeonjun said as I smiled.

"About your confession... I have the same feelings.." Yeonjun said.

"Really?" I asked him as he nodded at me.

"We are a couple now" Yeonjun said as he chuckled.

It's night time already and we are sitting on our roof.

I can no longer feel any space between us and he landed him lips onto mine.

We broke the kiss with smiles on our faces. Me and Yeonjun looked at the sunrise and I realized..

We broke the loop! Because If we are still on the loop then we would be teleported to our beds but.. Here we are still on the roof.

"We broke the loop" I said as I looked at him. He looked at me shocked then hugged me tightly and kissed my lips once again.

And at that time.. We continued our lives together .

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙