🐰

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Brother
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 832
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

“Oppa!” Y/n yelled as she pushed Soobin out of his bed.

“Ow! I hate you so much!” Soobin said as he stood up and smacked Y/n's head. Y/n smacked his head back.

And before Soobin could smack her back, their mother came into the room with crossed arms.

“Choi Y/n and Choi Soobin! The both of you are so immature!” Their mother yelled in frustration.

The siblings just looked at her. Their mother sighed before telling them to go take a bath and eat breakfast.

After their mother left the room, Y/n glared at her brother.

“This is your fault!” The girl whined before going to her room. Soobin looked at her sister before taking a bath.

Y/n and Soobin met at the hallway of their house. Y/n glared at Soobin and going infront of him to go down.

When they reached the stairs, they were pushing each other from going to the kitchen.

Soobin successfully went ahead of Y/n and went to the kitchen with a smirk. Y/n came behind him with a frown.

Arin, their older sister sighed and looked at the her two siblings.

“What's wrong N/n?” Arin asked as Y/n whined at her like a little kid.

“Unnie! Soobin Oppa pushed me on the stairs which made him go here first!” Y/n said as she clinged to Arin.

Their Father came and looked at his children.

“What's wrong?” He asked Y/n who's still clinging on Arin. Arin explained everything to their father as their father sighed.

“Choi Soobin..” Their father said as Soobin looked at him.

“I was just teasing her!” He reasoned as his father facepalmed.

“The both of you are so childish..” His dad said as he sighed.

“Arin Noona is also childish!” Soobin said as Arin glared at her.

“YAH! How dare you bring me into this!” Arin said as their parents looked at them tiredly. And they soon went to their school and part time jobs.

Timeskip

The siblings reached home and went into their own rooms. Y/n passed Soobin's room, hearing him say sad things.

Y/n went inside of his room to check on him. Soobin was sitting on his bed using his phone.

“Yah! How dare you come in to my room without knocking!” Soobin said as Y/n looked at him weirdly.

“What is wrong with you?” Y/n asked as she saw her brother being awkward.

“Nothing!” Soobin said as he pushed Y/n out of his room and locking it. Y/n tried to come in again but stopped by Arin saying to leave Soobin alone before Soobin hit her.

Y/n went back to her room and lay on her bed. She looked at her family picture before smiling.

Sometimes her siblings are so annoying but she loves them no matter what.

She went to bed soon after. As she was sleeping peacefully, she felt someone's lips on her forehead.

She opened her eyes seeing her brother. It is dark that's why Soobin didn't saw Y/n's eyes looking at him.

“I love you N/n..” Soobin said as he left Y/n's room trying not to make a sound. Y/n stood up and followed Soobin out.

She saw Soobin go into Arin's room, she followed him.

“I love you Noona..” Soobin said as he kissed Arin's forehead. Y/n hid from Soobin so she could investigate more.

Soobin went to their parents' room. Y/n waited for him outside because it's too risky.

“Mom, Dad.. I love you..” Soobin said as he soon left the room. Y/n followed him until to the living room.

“Where are you going?” She asked Soobin as she saw Soobin's bags in the living room. Soobin looked at her in shock.

“Y/n you should sleep.” Soobin said coldly ignoring her question before dragging his bags out of the house.

Y/n stopped him before asking once again..

“Yah! Oppa answer me please.. I won't tell this to Mom and Dad especially Arin unnie.” Y/n as she desperately need an answer.

“You don't need to know.” He said as he left, Y/n looked at his disappearing figure before scoffing.

He's just trying to scare me..” Y/n thought and went back to bed. As the same incident happened before, Soobin pranked her by acting he's gonna leave but little did she know, he's not joking anymore.

It's been 5 years since Soobin left their home. Y/n have been waiting for him the past few years. Everything reminds her of him..

Everytime she wakes up in the morning, she remembers her waking him up. Everytime she went down to the kitchen, she remembers Soobin teasing her. Everytime she does something, it reminds of Soobin.

Y/n sat on her room and looked at the family picture before tearing up. She went to his brother's bedroom before smiling.

“I miss you Oppa..

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙