🐧

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Plushie
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 425
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

A woman named Y/n was going to a store where they sell cute plushies. Y/n really loves plushies. She have a big shelf full of plushies.

She went inside the shop and looked around. She have all of the plushies inside of the store so she just decided to comeback there tomorrow.

Every day they change the plushie in the store. Y/n decided to go to a skate park. She sat on a bench as she watched her sister skate.

She watched every single move of hers and was impressed. She clapped her hands and her sister noticed it.

“Unnie! I thought you would get plushies?” Her sister asked as she ran towards her and sat beside her.

“There's no new plushie...” Y/n said as she looked at her sibling.

“Unnie.. Why do you love plushies?” Her sister asked as Y/n chuckled.

“I just... Like to squish them... That's all.” Y/n said which made her sister still confused.

“That's all?” She asked as Y/n nodded while smiling at her sister.

“Zoa! Look there's your Jaehee unnie.” Y/n said as she saw Jaehee on the other side of the park.

“I'll see you home unnie!” Zoa said as she waved goodbye to her older sister and Y/n sighed.

I'm alone... Again

She stood up and decided to go straight home. She opened the door and was greeted by her parents in the living room watching a movie.

“Oh! Y/n come here and watch a movie with us!” Her Dad said but she shooked her head and smiled.

“No thanks! I'll just go to my room.”

“Are you sure?” Her Mom asked as she nodded. She went to her room and cuddled with her large teddy bear.

“I fucking miss you!” Y/n said as she buried her face on to the stomach of the teddy bear.

Soon she lifted her head to feel her tears coming down from her eyes. She opened her phone and was greeted by a picture of her and her ex.

“... I miss you.. So much” she said as she cried once again. She was crying not until someone knocked on the door.

She wiped her tears and stood up to look at her mirror fixing herself like nothing happened. She smiled at the mirror and opened the door.

She was greeted by her mom telling that it was dinner. She smiled at her and Y/n smiled back.

How long do I have to do this? Kai... Comeback please...

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙