🐧

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Plushie²
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 534
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

Y/n woke up once again and looked around her room for a while. She have a lot of plushies...

She stood up from her bed and did her morning routine. She was half awake and almost swallowed the toothpaste.

She went down and greeted her parents before eating breakfast with them.

“Honey.. We are wondering why you have a lot of plushies that you don't even need..” Her Mom said as she looked at them..

“I... Just want plushies...?” Y/n said as she finished eating and stood up to go somewhere.

“Unnie!”

“Yeah?”

“Soojin unnie is inviting us to her house.” Zoa said as Y/n looked at her and nodded signalling her to continue.

“Can we come?” Zoa asked together with her puppy eyes.

Y/n nodded as Zoa smiled and hugged her sister. Y/n left the house and went to her favorite store.

She went inside and looked around. There's nothing much to buy but she saw someone that caught her attention.

A guy was as tall as him but blonde. Y/n pretended to be buying something but actually she was trying to see his face.

She failed. The guy left with a penguin plushie in his hand. That guy made Y/n extremely curious on who he is.

Y/n went to the skate park where Zoa would be. She sat on a bench and looked around. She saw Zoa with her friends.

She sighed and walked back home but not forgetting to tell Zoa about it. As she was walking back home, she saw the guy once again.

He was walking towards her neighbor. Y/n looked at him and the guy went inside of the house.

Y/n went inside of her home to ask her parents about the new neighbors.

“Mom.. Do we have new neighbors?” Y/n asked as her Mom looked at her then nodded.

“You might want to give them this.” Her Mom said as she gave Y/n the food she prepared. Y/n nodded and went to her neighbor's door.

She knocked and waited for someone to open it and she was shocked on who it is.

“OMG, Auntie! You're back!” Y/n said and she hugged her.

“Oh! By the way, Mom prepared this for you guys..” Y/n said as she gave the food she brought.

Her ‘Auntie’ brought her inside the house and there she saw Lea.

“N/n!” Lea said as she hugged Y/n and Y/n hugged her back. Lea told her mom that Y/n and her would talk Privately.

“Y/n! He's here too but.. He does not remember you... Is that okay?”

“Yep, we can start back again where we first met. I missed him in this past few years...” Y/n said as she smiled at her and Lea.

They went back to the living room where the others are and Kai was there.

Y/n smiled at him and she introduced herself..

“Hi! I'm Y/n” She said as she extended her hand.

“I'm Kai! You seem kind of familiar to me..” Kai said as he shooked her hand.

Oh Kai.. I missed you... So much

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙