🐧

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Birthday
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 413
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

It was Huening Kai's birthday and he's waiting for his girlfriend to come to celebrate. He waited for hours and Y/n haven't come yet. Kai decided to talk to the visitors at his birthday party.

He talked to his friends and Y/n's friends, he asked them if you notified them when Y/n is coming but unfortunately they told him that you never talked about it.

Kai just smiled at them and decided to just wait for few more minutes.. But those minutes backed hours.

Kai was sitting on the balcony and is looking at the road waiting for the familiar car to be in his vision.

But he didn't see any of Y/n's tracks. Kai just went downstairs seeing that the party is over and the guests have left.

Kai wanted to be patient so he decided to watch television to entertain himself and soon feel asleep on the couch.

~<•>~

Kai woke up, still in the same position.. He looked around and saw his maids cleaning up the decorations and putting the foods in the fridge.

“Don't!” Kai said as the maids told him that the food might rott so he decided to left them do it.

Kai looked at his phone and to Y/n's number. He saw that you texted him in the midnight that Y/n couldn't come because of the amount of paper work she have.

Kai decided to let it slide even though he's disappointed, he knows that Y/n is a busy person.

~<•>~

Y/n decided to make it up with Kai since she wasn't be able to attend his party. Y/n begged her boss to let her be in Kai's party but her boss said no.

Y/n ready the place where they would have the picnic and her gifts for him.

~<•>~

Kai reached the place and was told by Y/n to blindfold himself for the surprise.

Y/n told Kai to take off the blindfold and Kai was mesme by the view. He looked at Y/n being so happy.

“This isn't all. I have gifts for you!” Y/n said as she get the gifts she got for Kai.

“Open them!” Y/n said as Kai opened them one by one.

He got plushies, an expensive watch and a necklace!

“This is my happiest birthday ever! I love you Y/n!” Kai said as Y/n looked at him and hugged him.

“I love you too”

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙