🐻

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Letter
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 311
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

Y/n POV
I'm here.. Cleaning the whole house... I don't have anybody to help me with this.. If Beomgyu didn't... Jump off-

Let's just stop there shall we. I went to his old room and saw that there are lot of things- this is a disaster.

I cleaned everything, as I was cleaning his closet I saw a box. I cleared the dust off of it and opened it.

I saw a Letter and pictures inside the box. There's one picture of me and him in Han River..

I opened the letter and started reading..

Dear Y/n,
Y/n! I think the time you are reading this... I am gone but I don't want you to cry reading this letter! I want you to be happy so that your baby bear would be happy too.. Y/n, I think you would hate me since I ended my life just because of those hurtful words they've thrown to me. Y/n please stay strong... I love you and don't give up.. Please tell my friends, sorry... I love you N/n.. I love you forever..

Your baby bear🐻

After reading I can feel tears falling down from my eyes. I love you too Gyu..

I looked through the box to see more pictures.. I saw a voice recorder and I played it.

Y/n..Dont give up! I'm here.. Watching you.. You can love someone else.. I want you to be happy..

I'm really sorry...

The voice record ended.. I really miss your voice Gyu..

I went out of the house and rode my car to the cemetery..

There I saw Gyu's grave. I cried..
I wish all of these is a dream but it's not.. I wish I was there when you are experiencing the hard times...

Choi Beomgyu, I love you and I forever will..

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙