🐰

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Your Name
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 616
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

Y/n POV
I really love going to the subway everytime I go to work.. Wondering why? It's just because the guy that I have a crush on always rides that subway.

I can't wait to see him again. I don't know his name that's why I'm going to ask him later when I see him.

I am now sitting on my usual seat. He usually sats across me but he was nowhere to be seen. I looked around and I didn't saw him.

He probably used a different transportation... That's a shame..

I went out and went to the building I work on. When I went inside I was greeted by my co-workers.

"Saw him?" Asked my co-worker also my best friend, Yoo Jimin a.k.a Karina.

"Nope" I said as I went inside my office and sat down on my chair. I turned on the computer and started to work.

TIMESKIP

The work is done! I decided to go to the convenience store first before going home. I grabbed my bag and went out.

I went to the nearest convenience store and looked for something to eat. I went over to the cashier and was about to pay when I can't find any money in my bag.

I checked my pockets but there's nothing. There was a long line behind me, and I felt nothing but embarrassment.

"I'll pay for it." I heard a random guy said as he gave the cashier money and gave my food..

I looked at the guy and saw that it was my crush! I thanked him and was about to go out when he hold my hand.

I looked at him and he smiled.

"Let's eat together.." He said as we sat down on one of the benches..

TIMESKIP
We talked about a lot of things and he decided to leave first since he said he was gonna apply for a job and he needs to be early.

Did I mention that I finished work late? Like it's already night time..

Sh*t! I forgot to ask his name! How dumb could I be?

I went home and changed my clothes and slept.

I am now in my office working. What a great timeskip right?

Anyways my boss [I hate auto correct :)]told me that there was 3 people who's gonna be applying for our company.

I wonder who are they... We are gonna go interview them.

"Y/n I think you are not going to be able to interview them.. "

"It's okay boss.." I said as I went back to my office and sat down. I was looking forward to see them...

It was now lunch time and I decided to eat with Karina in the cafeteria but before I could do so, I accidentally bumped into someone in the hallway.

"I'm sorry!" said ???

"It's okay!" I said as I looked at the person and saw that it was my crush!

"Oh! Hey! Glad to see you here... Do you know where's the cafeteria? I'm kinda lost..." said ???

"Yeah.. Just follow me... But before that.. My I know your name? "

I asked as he nodded..

"I'm Soobin, Choi Soobin"

"And that is how me and your dad met.. Any questions?" I asked my children..

"Mom! Is dad handsome before?" asked my son.

"Yes he is! Until now he's still handsome!" I said as I chuckled.

"I'm home!" Said my husband, Soobin.

If you're wondering.. Yes he became my husband and we built a family together with two children. One boy and one girl..

I can't believe by just knowing your name can lead to this... It's not like I'm complaining..

He's a great dad and a great husband..

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙