🦊

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Dance Instructor
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 :
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading! $witch is a made up group of mine.

~<•>~

"From the top!" Yeonjun said as he clapped his hands motioning his students to follow his steps.

"Okay! Stop! You.. What is your name?" Yeonjun asked as he pointed at the guy who's doing it wrong.

"Hyunbin sir.."

"You should do it like this. Not the one you are doing. Practice it!" Yeonjun said as Hyunbin went to the corner and practiced the part that he is doing wrong.

"Okay! Try again!" Yeonjun watched the other members dance and they aren't synchronized.

"Are you really a boy group? Since it's almost the end of the day, I'll leave all of you for now. I'll come back tomorrow and if all of you are still not in sync.. I don't know what to do with all of you..." Yeonjun said as he sighed at the boy group.

"Practice." was the last word he said before leaving the dance studio. He was walking at the hallway of the building when he bumped into a friend of him.

"Oh! N/n? How are you?" Yeonjun asked as he smiled at Y/n.

"Hey! I'm good, how about you?" Y/n asked as she smiled back at him.

"Not that good.. Wanna grab dinner?" Yeonjun asked as Y/n nodded at him. The both of them went to the cafeteria of the building.

They ordered food and sat on a near table. They talked about their lives without seeing each other that much.

"Hey.. Isn't that our instructor?"

"Oh yeah.. But who's that girl?"

"Probably his girlfriend"

"He didn't tell us about it.."

"Of course you dumb fox, it's his private life.. Why would he share it?"

Five people whispered as Yeonjun knew who's voice it is.

"$witch.. Come here!" Yeonjun said as he motioned the five boys to come over to their table. The boy(z)s gulped before going to their table.

$witch bowed at the both of them as Yeonjun smiled at them.

"Y/n.. Did you know these five boys here are the ones I'm teaching.." Yeonjun said as he bragged about $witch being great at dancing and singing.

"But of course.. There are still some things off.. But they are practicing it and I know they can do it! Am I right?" Yeonjun asked as he turned to the boys.

"Yes sir!" The boys said as Yeonjun chuckled telling them to go back on what they are doing.

"I thought he was strict.."

"I know right"

"It's probably because of the girl.. But I still can't believe he complimented us.."

"I'm so happy.."

"I mean- Who wouldn't be?" The boys muttered as they left the two friends.

"So.. You're a strict teacher, huh?"

"Change teacher to Instructor and.. Yes I am.. I need to be strict so that they can focus on what they are doing and trying to achieve."

"Don't be that strict that can make them hate you, okay?" Y/n asked as Yeonjun nodded.

"Sure.. But only if you date me" Yeonjun said as he smirked and winked at Y/n teasing her.

"I would love to!" Y/n said as she teased Yeonjun back. The two of them laughed before smiling at each other.

"I'm serious Yeonjun.. I would love to date you.."

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙