🐻

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Betray
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 711
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : Death
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

“It's just a few weeks.. Plus I'll be calling you so you won't miss me.” Beomgyu said as he took his bags out of the house into his car's trunk.

“Are you sure? Also don't you dare, join that military.. It's a good offer but you could get hurt!”

“Okay, Okay. So.. I'll go now, I'll be calling you after I get there.” Beomgyu cupped Y/n's face before leaving.

Y/n stared at the moving car before sighing and going inside her house. ‘He better keep his words..’ Y/n thought before looking at the picture of them.

It was when Beomgyu proposed to Y/n in the movie theater. Y/n smiled at the memory.

It has been a year and yet Beomgyu haven't called or texted Y/n. Y/n started to worry and she kept calling the number of Beomgyu, but no one answered.

Y/n thought that Beomgyu probably changed his number. Y/n sat on her bed, was before their shared bedroom but since Beomgyu is gone, Y/n already claimed it as hers.

Y/n just declared that they broke up. Beomgyu's not even there when Y/n is in her hard times, when is say hard times.. It's when Y/n needed someone to listen to her.. And Beomgyu is the one she knows who understand her alot.

Y/n decided that she would go to where Beomgyu was suppo to go, in fact Beomgyu gave Y/n the specific address. He gave it to her before leaving last year.

“I should try..” She said as she stood in front of the house. She ringed the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door.

Finally, an unfamiliar face opened the door and Y/n smiled.

“Hello, do you know a guy named Choi Beomgyu?” Y/n politely asked as the person smiled before nodding at her.

“Are you L/n Y/n?” The person asked as Y/n nodded.

“Yes sir..” The person nodded before letting Y/n in and giving her an old-looking box.

“Beomgyu said to give this.. He knew you would go here.” The guy said as Y/n opened the box, and in her surprise.. It's was full of photos.

She took all of them and looked at what is written on the lower part of it.

“1. Our first date - I was nervous and happy at the same time, having your crush go on a date with you is the biggest achievement I ever had.” Y/n read as she looked at the photo.. It was her and Beomgyu at the Han River.

“2. Getting closer - I can't believe you would still go on a date with me.. I thought you think I'm boring and.. Normal? But I'm really happy. I love you L/n Y/n.” Y/n read as she looked at the photo and it was when they are in Y/n's place, where she opened up to Beomgyu.

“3. Proposal - I proposed to her! And she said Yes! Can you believe that? I finally have her! The girl of my dreams is now the love of my life!” Y/n read as she smiled at the scene in her head where Beomgyu was nervous.

“4. Sorry - I want to have a happy life with you but I can't seem to do it. Y/n I love you with all my heart but.. I think we need to stop this.. I'm going to hurt you.. Alot.” Y/n said as she looked at the photo where it was all black.

Y/n looked up at the guy and said a small thank you before taking her leave. ‘If only I could see you..’ Y/n thought.. As she looked around and was about to go away from the house when the same guy ran after her.

“Y/n!” The guy said as he smiled at Y/n. Y/n looked at him confused.

“Yes?”

“I forgot to tell you.. Beomgyu.. He's.. Dead

“What do you mean?”

“He went to the military to serve the country and coincidentally, they need to fight other countries and.. He died in the war.. He's a hero for me.. He sacrificed his life for the country..”

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙